Let's talk about... everything else
Meliannia

no dps am shammy reward for keg end

Post#1 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:57 pm

Hail all,
i remember this also happening on the last 60 day trinket event afew months ago
no INT dps shammy or dps AM trinket reward, its just willpower (
also to a lesser extent effects niche dps RPs and niche dps Zealots

any chance of an INT reward being put in for AM and Shammy?

'Swords In The Wind!'

The Mel.

Ads
redsunbp

Re: no dps am shammy reward for keg end

Post#2 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:53 am

You did not just say this: also to a lesser extent effects niche dps RPs and niche dps Zealots :D. A part from the fact that said classes can swap int and wp, its pretty lame you bring these two terrible dps classes in the argument to further your point while for the rest of the time they are forgotten.

Meliannia

Post#3 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:35 am

what a childish and butthurt resp

A. dps am and dps shammy are not 'terrible' classes, ask the victims of 99% of solo fights they win on a daily basis. I woudlnt say being the visible roaming solo kings of the game able to dismantle nearly all opponents is terrible..
maybe you are one of the dps am or dps shammy victims who have been pwned by these two godly classes and as you chant frothing at the mouth 'meta meta meta' it's sent you into hysterical meltdown being owned by dps am or shammy ?

2. doesnt matter if any classes are bad or not they should have a reward for events, plz dont reply if youre going to be a resentful fool

normanis

Post#4 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:22 pm

elfs demand too much
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Tillirage

Post#5 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:50 pm

I was with you till i read this. Even tho its a solo/unwanted spec there should be items for em but your response remind me why I hated dps healer/tanks always toxic. Thinking they get people mad by killing them. I guess eat **** for not having event item.
Meliannia wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:35 am maybe you are one of the dps am or dps shammy victims who have been pwned by these two godly classes.

MightyPhred

Post#6 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:35 pm

if i remeber rightly the 60 day event slot items are always set up for a characters archtype - so there will be no reward thats set up for dps spec heals/tanks or melee spec rdps

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:19 pm

MightyPhred wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:35 pm if i remeber rightly the 60 day event slot items are always set up for a characters archtype - so there will be no reward thats set up for dps spec heals/tanks or melee spec rdps
Keg end WP 60 day item gives willpower and strength. Absolutely no use. I don't know whether AM and shaman have mixed stat too or only willpower, which would be at least useful for their mainspec.
Dying is no option.

redsunbp

Post#8 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:55 pm

As always, people read what they want to read and you make no exception. Zealots and Rps can switch WP go INT.

Ads
redsunbp

Post#9 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:56 pm

As always, people read what they want to read and you make no exception. Zealots and Rps can switch WP go INT.

I just said it made no sense to bring them in the argument and that they are terrible, which is true.

If you are butthurt people **** on your class because it's useless in group play, that is your problem, not mine.

Anyway, of course OP is right, but not for the Zealot/RP argument... I just found it funny you brought them to the table to further your argument. Too blinded by your toxicity towards everyone, ready to attack in 3 2 1. As if solo kills mean anything in this game.

Meliannia

Post#10 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:56 am

only toxicity is to hijack posts and spout irrelevant bile as a sad hardcore minority are known to do
AM playstyle and success solo and outperforming many 'meta' obsessed fanatics in scenarios and ORVR has nothing to do with a 60 day trinket being INT.

living in your head rent free