Recent Topics

Ads

Poll: SH healdebuff on level 21 (temp change until T3)

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Should "Rotten Arrer" (temporary) switch his place with "Run Away!"?

Yes.
45%
No.
55%
Total votes: 67

Luth

Poll: SH healdebuff on level 21 (temp change until T3)

Post#1 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:03 am

Hi,

for a better realm balance on level 21:

Should "Rotten Arrer" (healdebuff) switch his place with "Run Away!" (speedbuff) in the mastery tree?

So both faction would have access to an inc 50% healdebuff on level 21.

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sh; ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

Edit:

I thought the problem is already known, as with level 21 the order side would have the only 50% incoming healdebuff (the most important debuff in PvP imo).

But for the sake of completeness...:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sw; ... :;;0:0:0:0:

Edit II:

Ofc these changes can be only temporary until (probably in the far future) T3 is ready to go live. I thought this is a an obvious option, sry.

Edit III:

Afaik it is easy for the devs to switch abilities around in the mastery paths. Without this information, i wouldn't have started this topic...
But there is a clear "no balancing changes until T4" policy, so please don't open new topics à la "Buff my favourite class, cause i get rek'd in PvP".
Thx :|
Last edited by Luth on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
titoos

Re: Poll: SH healdebuff on level 21

Post#2 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:14 am

Stop whining. Stop trying to rewrite original content. Bring The Landing back!! :-P
Skarsick Sebix Mirabelka
Mieczyslav Scarsick Abhominus Theresquea Arhies Krystynka

Luth

Post#3 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:18 am

titoos wrote:Stop whining.
I play only order.

Next please.

Jaycub

Post#4 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:31 am

I don't think the devs should be doing any balancing aside from itemizing the current end game gear in T2 for classes like SH/Eng who are given str as a main stat instead of balastic.

The second you start messing around with abilities and masteries you can open up a real can of worms. It is best to just leave that **** alone, people will still bitch and cry, but at least it won't be becuase of somthing the devs did themselves.

And this is coming from someone who mains a WH which is already garbage in this meta, and when the max level becomes 21/25 it will be 10x worse for us w/ classes picking up heal debuffs or stuff like WL pounce etc...
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Luth

Post#5 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:48 am

Imo this change wouldn't wreck any balance in the SH tree(s), as every SH uses both abilities nevertheless.
I'm not defending this poll here, as it was only created to

- give both factions an incoming 50% healdebuff (as already stated)
- stop the "OMG - devs are order biased" screaming crowd

when level 21 is implemented.
Jaycub wrote:and when the max level becomes 21/25 it will be 10x worse for us w/ classes picking up heal debuffs or stuff like WL pounce etc...
On level 21 you can spec for your 50%/7 second armor debuff on your WH abilities/autoattacks.
On level 25 a WH is able to spec for a HD too, as most other mDPS. The mighty WL with his incredible OP pounce is excluded from this ofc.

I'm not gonna argue on this anymore, as i said already what i have to say on this and ofc because this change would favour the opposite faction. ;)

Lileldys

Post#6 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:59 am

I would rather see the devs hold off on r21, and just wait and go straight for r30, gives every class options then.

Doomsday

Post#7 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:35 am

They cant repair destro flymaster at Ostland, what u talking about?
Krohus, Keylle

CarlistRieekan

Post#8 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:42 am

No, since suggested change would cause you have invest 4 less points to the Path of Quick Shootin'.
I would rather see reworking of some other mastery trees than Herder's.

PS: Just for the purpose of capping at level 21, it is an excellent idea. For the endgame, the idea is not so great ;) Thus if the swap would be temporary, count me in.

Ads
noisestorm

Post#9 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:46 am

CarlistRieekan wrote: Just for the purpose of capping at level 21, it is an excellent idea. For the endgame, the idea is not so great ;) Thus if the swap would be temporary, count me in.

This would be my thought as well tbh

plazaridis

Post#10 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am

Uselessness.
If we were all 40 lvl, nobody should talk about these things.
xNecrosis-Yakako