Recent Topics

Ads

How to get ROR population up.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: How to get ROR population up.

Post#211 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:11 am

Avelinna wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:34 am New World isnt a threat its a pve game that was wrongly as pvp focused. The numbers already dropping they topped 1.2 at peak and now hovering around 250 to 300k concurrrent which will drop further. Ror players who will return and the population steadily rise i think we bottomed out. The population increase will start soon have patience we have been here before. Twitch event encourage people to play should more of them. A more rewarding outcome for the losing side get terrible renown and no bags in rvr is a complete switch off. When one side is so dominant you need encourage the underdogs to come aao doesnt work as get steamrolled. I wont even going into balance the minure you have an opinion on balance you banned its not an open forum its an nda.
On the first part I agree.
The last part gives the impression, that you have evidence, that people here were banned for voicing their opinion, while doing it in a reasonable manner.
It does not exist and I have seen it all over the years. Hell, people even broke the rules during their ban appeal, while it was public, which is long ago.
Dying is no option.

Ads
btbw2009
Suspended

Post#212 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:15 pm

1. allow to use NB and all others API-based add-ons

Meliannia

Post#213 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:32 pm

Keep nerfbuttons removed as per the GM's Righteous Purge of the cheats.
NW is no threat 'Kill 10 Turkeys'
158 quests 'Kill 10 Turkeys'
gain the title 'The Turkey Terminator.'

main issue for me is time zone imbalance that pushes ppl away from game which can be unplayable for 1 faction at times
GMT its 250 UK and EU Order vs 650 CCCP destro. and xrealmers running to destro like immoral scalded dogs
then when cccp log off
its NA west coast time 250 West Coast NA Order vs 80 Destro. and x realmers running back to Order like immoral scalded dogs

game should never have been allowed to go higher than 55% 1 faction population, some days is now 72% destro.
Im sure community also voted for a 24hr lock out on xrealm in a while back?

penagos22

Post#214 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:20 pm

I think the best way to keep the server alive and growing is to promote competition between factions, that each player feels the destro or order as something personal, that there is competition, hatred, discord so I think the xrealmers should be punished by blocking them at least 2 days forcing them to choose sides and strive to win.

Acidic

Post#215 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:24 pm

The population increase and return of Destro should be a clue.
Removal finally of the toxic BHA stacking in the previous patch had an effect.

It should be more than obvious from stats and results that this and 8 months nerfing one side has a population effect.
Would be more than clear that ignoring player complaints around rvr will have effect on population numbers and balance.

I don’t see this lesson learned yet by the team previously so no great hope of it being learned.

Still the cheap comments of “uninstall game if u not happy with a change” , “fort are not interesting for balance”, balance Is based on ‘weird things’ instead of addressing issues from forum.

That said, the forum is full is even more ‘weird things’ so can understand not easy to pick useful stuff from it.

shoelessHN

Post#216 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:06 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:24 pm The population increase and return of Destro should be a clue.
Removal finally of the toxic BHA stacking in the previous patch had an effect.

It should be more than obvious from stats and results that this and 8 months nerfing one side has a population effect.
Would be more than clear that ignoring player complaints around rvr will have effect on population numbers and balance.

I don’t see this lesson learned yet by the team previously so no great hope of it being learned.

Still the cheap comments of “uninstall game if u not happy with a change” , “fort are not interesting for balance”, balance Is based on ‘weird things’ instead of addressing issues from forum.

That said, the forum is full is even more ‘weird things’ so can understand not easy to pick useful stuff from it.
+1

BHA was broken for over a year, if it takes that long for completely broken abilities to be addressed I have little faith.

Razid1987

Post#217 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:01 pm

I'll be honest, have considered a few times the last couple of months of returning to the game, but the sub-1k active players doing EU prime time (Which has been the case every single time, I've checked) makes me quite nervous about the state of the game and it's player base. Sadly seems almost like a gamble to remerge yourself into this beloved game, at this point.

Tamarlan

Post#218 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:12 pm

Grant access to Bretin's ban appeal again and we will see a massiv increase of players.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Ads
tomato

Post#219 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 pm

Tamarlan wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:12 pm Grant access to Bretin's ban appeal again and we will see a massiv increase of players.
Finally some sensible suggestion.

oilpourer
Suspended

Post#220 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:13 am

When this server was seeing 3k players I think the biggest thing that drove them away was how gross the invader/sovereign grind was.