Recent Topics

Ads

Solo ranked status

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Solo ranked status

Post#1 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:43 pm

Hello!

Can someone tell me what's the current status of solo ranked?

Is anyone doing it or are just premades nowadays doing it?

Curious because i've missed a lot and i don't know in what state it is. Is it dead / is it played...

Ads
Krima

Re: Solo ranked status

Post#2 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:58 pm

100% dead.

0 players in que.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Pkunk

Post#3 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:50 pm

It died the moment that the devs said they where totally cool with premades quing it. LOL!
Much solo, so good.

Edit, HAHA!

mogt

Post#4 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:03 pm

the player are the problem. so many players are frightend, if you know how to play your char,you can do solo ranked. each player in the roup must know, what they must o and here is the problem, somany players, dont know what is important, because,so many are just zerging. it is easy to say the problem are the devs, but that is complety wrong

Pkunk

Post#5 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:08 pm

mogt wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:03 pm the player are the problem. so many players are frightend, if you know how to play your char,you can do solo ranked. each player in the roup must know, what they must o and here is the problem, somany players, dont know what is important, because,so many are just zerging. it is easy to say the problem are the devs, but that is complety wrong
You are wrong. Many of us wanted to do solo ranked but the moment we understood that it was not solo but order premades quing against us we just said **** it and never qued again. I guess that was not only order doing it, I saw Zabrix asking for team-mates on detro side to que solo ranked. Team-mates on solo... WTF? We don't fear a good fight but nobody want to be **** by ppl sync quing for premade against pug.
Then the devs said this was okay. **** it!

oaliaen

Post#6 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:30 pm

And now prems make wintrade in group ranked...

mogt

Post#7 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:36 pm

are you kidding me, i think you dont know what the definition is from the word prmade and you forget we talk over solo ranked, you cant que as group fpr solo raked, ihope yu know that. this is a teamplay game that means, each players must know about their char you can play in ranked sc and the players in the group, must know what is important as group in the moment, and this cant do many players,because they zerging

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Sadly its dead as dead can be. I wish it was more popular, but i guess some things have to change before that happens. In another thread people were already suggesting some things like removing mmr or making changes to nedallion gains. I believe that even calling it "ranked" turns a lot of potential players away. I start to believe that this game doesnt need a ranked mode but rather a "6v6 with balanced teams".

Ads
mynban

Post#9 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:04 pm

mogt wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:36 pm are you kidding me, i think you dont know what the definition is from the word prmade and you forget we talk over solo ranked, you cant que as group fpr solo raked, ihope yu know that. this is a teamplay game that means, each players must know about their char you can play in ranked sc and the players in the group, must know what is important as group in the moment, and this cant do many players,because they zerging
You clearly dont understand how queue stacking works. It has been a thing long before solo ranked. Many premades would queue stack on solo queue to farm pugs.

TiberiusD

Post#10 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:03 pm

What do you think.. was a good idea to put some Gear Sets behind ranked?