Recent Topics

Ads

Summer over. When will population come back?

Let's talk about... everything else
oaliaen

Re: Summer over. When will population come back?

Post#21 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Classe imbalances is the most concern for the pop downfall. Ppl just get tired of waiting and leave.

Ads
zgolec

Post#22 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Many people left for NW and other games... Some people alrdy said they will be soon off for other titles... So i wouldnt count for big population growth...

Also some classes being broke af while their mirrors are subpar doesnt make people want to play much.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Morradin

Post#23 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:24 pm

Gear is easily attainable. In 40 to 60 lazy game hours you can be in full INV. You can cut that in half if you try hard. Just join wb's, and fight. Easy as that.
Sadly the NB fiasco cost us a lot of players who will not be coming back. Many classes in this game require the use of 6 or more abilities firing off at a certain order for the class to work. Iron Breaker and Black Guard most of all. This is why the devs on live allowed NB to work. Of course those that play the easy 2 or 3 button faceroll the keyboard classes cry that NB was cheating, but hey!

ExcretusMaximus

Post#24 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:17 am

Sequencer works just fine as a replacement for NB.

You can't program in conditionals? Oh well, pay attention to the fight and hit the buttons yourself. Sequencers allows "use of 6 or more abilities firing off at a certain order for the class to work" just fine.

They got rid of the ability to spam one macro and have it always perform the best action because it took all thought and skill away from playing the game. If you took time to program NB right it literally turned the entire game into a one button fires 20 conditional actions affair.

If NB going away and the addition of Sequencer in its place "broke the game" for some people, too bad. You can still limit your actions to five or six keys without using things like PlanB, even on the tanks with 20 abilities. Having to pay attention and knowing when to use certain abilities SHOULD be part of succeeding at a game; having the ability to reduce your input to spamming your 1 button and running circles around your target isn't playing the game.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

abezverkhiy

Post#25 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:48 am

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:17 am Sequencer works just fine as a replacement for NB.

You can't program in conditionals? Oh well, pay attention to the fight and hit the buttons yourself. Sequencers allows "use of 6 or more abilities firing off at a certain order for the class to work" just fine.

They got rid of the ability to spam one macro and have it always perform the best action because it took all thought and skill away from playing the game. If you took time to program NB right it literally turned the entire game into a one button fires 20 conditional actions affair.

If NB going away and the addition of Sequencer in its place "broke the game" for some people, too bad. You can still limit your actions to five or six keys without using things like PlanB, even on the tanks with 20 abilities. Having to pay attention and knowing when to use certain abilities SHOULD be part of succeeding at a game; having the ability to reduce your input to spamming your 1 button and running circles around your target isn't playing the game.
Who the hell told you NB could replace everything with just one button? NB could combine 3 in 1, yes but if you would put 4 or 5 abilities with complex checks, abilities 4 and 5 would rarely be used because abilities 1-3 would always be used first. I had this: Confess-sever blessing-torment-seekers blade-razor strike and last one razor strike was used 1 of 100 as per damage statistics. Other 4 used up of 99% of capacity. Stop your nonsense. You could combine 3-4 abilities maximum. As an Ironbreaker I need more than 3 full bars to play and this is 36 freaking buttons with no ability to be thrown away. And how am I supposed to watch when icons of Confess or SB are not grey when I need to concentrate on the battle field? Ffs try playing hard before bringing this baloney.

And sequencer is and will be crap until the moment it can skip cooldowns.

And update your signature. Getting advice from level 30 is like meh...
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Fey

Post#26 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:29 am

Love the NB tears. If that's why you left good riddance.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Sulorie

Post#27 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:15 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:48 am
And sequencer is and will be crap until the moment it can skip cooldowns.

Newest version afaik skips cool down. The thing is, potions still don't work, as the are not considered skills.
Dying is no option.

abezverkhiy

Post#28 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 am

Fey wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:29 am Love the NB tears. If that's why you left good riddance.
Don't worry I am still around to skin you greeny
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
tazdingo

Post#29 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:42 am

bg is totally playable. i initially dropped 3 debuffs and then slowly started working them back in. shatter is still rough but it'll happen. i dont think nb was cheating, but it is gone. the devs haven't really gone back on a single decision in over 8 years

saupreusse
Developer

Post#30 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:31 am

sunshinefuntime wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:40 pm this level of cope lol

The volunteers here play Witch Hunter and Chosen, for what its worth. The more you know.
Impressive brain gymnastics. I wouldn't have thought to see anyone trying to make a connection between "low pop" and "chosen op op". :^)
Delusional...