Recent Topics

Ads

Real life can bring you to your knees

Let's talk about... everything else
gobbito

Re: Real life can bring you to your knees

Post#11 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:44 am

Best wishes!!!!

Destro is in a bad shape (EU) nowadays so we will need all the shamys on board!!!

Ads
Fenris78

Post#12 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:05 am

Hope you will get through this mate !

Thanks for your words and never abandon the fight !

ps: you can ask your RL shaman about this, could be a good QoL patch for you ;)

BackIn2021OldPlanB

Post#13 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:48 pm

Let us know when you're back to game. That day I'll log in to and we will have a celebration dance together. Stay positive.
Runmasta, RP RR83, full SOV/WAR/FORT...
START@LVL1: 26.4.2021
RETIREMENT@RR80: 11.7.2021
QUIT@RR83: 3.9.2021

lobeau

Post#14 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Stay strong lil green buddy! Sometimes life knocks us down, but don't get discouraged. We hope that the treatment goes well, and you're back in no time. Until then enjoy the blessings you have in your life and spend time with the ones you love the most.

Imsinin

Post#15 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:29 pm

You will kick this thing in the Azz, I am sure! you know I am always here for ya, you have been a great friend for many years, all the way back to live! Hang in there!!

Xirucio

Post#16 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Dude, i need your stream with that good music!
Last edited by Xirucio on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martok

Post#17 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:39 am

roni wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 pmI'm going to put up a fight in real life as well.

I hope you win. I really do.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

geraldtarrant

Post#18 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:40 am

Hope you gonna get better soon!
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Ads
zak68

Post#19 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:27 am

Wish you the best

zgolec

Post#20 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:48 am

roni wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 pm Hello all my fellow RoR people,

Some of you may know me or recognize me by my shaman I play.  I certainly recognize many of you!  

Some days real life isn't so kind and I recently got the long face from my doctor.  Although, it's not the end...well, I hope not...I just went thru the surgery part last week and wanted so badly to participate in the anniversary stuff, but recovery and pain pills didn't allow that. Now what I have to look forward to is chemo (starts in 2 weeks) and radiation.  But, I want to try to play when I am able to!  I love this game,  even though there are some days when I'm throwing things at my monitor too.

I keep to myself, but wanted to thank some worthy adversaries:  Krubs, Sarnai, Billbrasky and the rest of those dreaded stealthers.  Just about any Kotbs out there.  All those ib's (Greyfyrd) who like to knock me around.  Those pesky sm's.  Those engies that can target me from another game.  The wl's who try and eat me.  The cleansing I always have to do from the sw's, tyvm.  The rp's that never die.  Angelfuram and the rest of the annoying dps am's (heehee).  The suicidal wp's.   The slayer gangs who try to swat me like a fly. The bw's who think I'm a marshmallow on a stick to roast...did I miss anyone?

And my fellow destro: Pluckyou, Yamchaa,  Anakura, Erpelo, Tkioo, Yvork...well, all of you!  With special recognition to Panda...as the saying goes, "laughter is the best medicine"...
you make me giggle and laugh with some of your comments and I appreciate that!  

Im not saying goodbye, just thank you all for making this game fun and thank you devs for keeping this game going!

I'm going to put up a fight in real life as well. Too bad I can't use my healing skills on my real self. I have no intention of going anywhere yet!

Your friend, 

Murrki, the shaman
}:o)
All the best mate, recover and back to being annoying af :D

Glandrim [IB ex BT, ex VII, Duraz Tarag]
Anathyeal [SM ex VII, ex EH, Duraz Tarag]
Arethalas/Kaladhin [WL ex VII, ex EH, Duraz Tarag]
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.