Recent Topics

Ads

[BW] What are you supposed to do...

Let's talk about... everything else
Husti

Re: [BW] What are you supposed to do...

Post#31 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Amakusa wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:09 am Problem is, kotbs has icd on the reflect aura. Chosen not.
Imho both should have an icd.
lol... no cooldown... yeah, that explains a lot. I have tested with a knight the melee reflection and it does waaaay less. It proccs only around every 3s.

Ads
Amakusa

Post#32 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Husti wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:37 pm
Amakusa wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:09 am Problem is, kotbs has icd on the reflect aura. Chosen not.
lol... no cooldown... yeah, that explains a lot. I have tested with a knight the melee reflection and it does waaaay less. It proccs only around every 3s.
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>

Husti

Post#33 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Amakusa wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:06 pm
Husti wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:37 pm
That's even better. 0 damage done, 300 received. 1500 instant damage for just one rain of fire tick.
Last edited by Husti on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amakusa

Post#34 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:37 pm

Its not about the numbers, its about the timestamp. Imagine kotbs reflect had no icd -> rip maras/choppas.

Husti

Post#35 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Amakusa wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:37 pm Its not about the numbers, its about the timestamp. Imagine kotbs reflect had no icd -> rip maras/choppas.
Yeah, that's what happening with the chosen aura here. No icd -> rip BWs and all other magic damage dealers. They fixed it for knights but not for chosens.

But even with internal cooldown you would have received 1500 damage every 2-3s and would have done much less to them. All without interaction from them.

The damage numbers of the reflect are probably from times long ago where the BWs did actual damage.
Last edited by Husti on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Collision

Post#36 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:53 pm

On your guard work on every melee dps and tank (BO, Choppa, mSH, Chosen, Mara, WE, BG, SnB/dps Dok). Discordant Fluctation only on BW, dps AM and dps RP...Do you see a little difference in a fight ?

Husti

Post#37 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:00 pm

Collision wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:53 pm
On your guard work on every melee dps and tank (BO, Choppa, mSH, Chosen, Mara, WE, BG, SnB/dps Dok). Discordant Fluctation only on BW, dps AM and dps RP...Do you see a little difference in a fight ?
What about engis? What about SMs? They also have magical attacks.

As I already said, on your guard procs every 2-3s with the icd and for all the tanks (BO, Choppa, Chosen) with high toughness it is not a problem at all. They probably don't even notice. The destro melee dps that is usually guarded will not notice it either.

Discordant Fluctation on the other hand hits mostly ranged dps and mostly aoe dps and mostly targets with low toughness. And it seems to have no ICD atm.
Do you see a little difference here? Some people keep defending their stuff when it is obvious that it is horrible broken.

Amakusa

Post#38 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:28 pm

I know mate, dont get me wrong, i dont want that the icd stuff gets removed.
Riposte had no icd, witchbrew/kisses nad no icd (for a short time) bw/sorc proccs had no icd.

Its up to the devs/balance team ;)

Ads
Collision

Post#39 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Husti wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:00 pm
What about engis? What about SMs? They also have magical attacks.
Don't work on engi and SM, only for intelligence stat casters

Atropik

Post#40 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:46 pm

Husti wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:00 pm Discordant Fluctation on the other hand hits mostly ranged dps and mostly aoe dps and mostly targets with low toughness. And it seems to have no ICD atm.
Do you see a little difference here? Some people keep defending their stuff when it is obvious that it is horrible broken.
My man, dont aoe the tank blob with RoF and no heal support, this game has better thing to do on BW.

Let me tell you something about "horrible broken" and "no ICD atm"

Nicelook | Obey