Recent Topics

Ads

[Saga event] suprise

Let's talk about... everything else
Alubert

[Saga event] suprise

Post#1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:44 pm

Don't tell me the prize for the Saga Event is just a trophy and a cloak skin? Please someone tell me that's not true. Everyone was expecting a reward of 5% to all stats and here such a surprise :(.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: [Saga event] suprise

Post#2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:33 pm

Alubert wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:44 pm Don't tell me the prize for the Saga Event is just a trophy and a cloak skin? Please someone tell me that's not true. Everyone was expecting a reward of 5% to all stats and here such a surprise :(.
Don't ever expect a 5% all stats bonus and you won't be disappointed.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

arturziomas

Post#3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:48 pm

Did you really expect stat changing permanent item from limited-time event?
Tugtug 8x BO
Tuglug 8x Shammy
Tugfug 7x SH
Tugpug 4x Choppa
Tughug 6x DoK

Mgdw

Post#4 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:03 pm

nah rewards are trully awfull cload and bugged dwarf head :D
so glad i didnt do this event :D

Brakh

Post#5 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:28 pm

It took long hours of pointless grind to obtain these elite rewards. Please be more transparent with similar events in the future. Try to value time of your player base a little bit more.

Buling

Post#6 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:20 pm

"I got free rewards from a free event I did.

I am now sad that i didn't get a broke item."

Honestly, i think its some cool stuff, returning old limited stuff and new stuff. i like it.

Mruvka

Post#7 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:15 am

I fully agree with the thread starter here.

Completely disappointing rewards. Many players, including myself, wasted days of game time for what turned out to be just trinkets.

I am very ashamed and sorry to say that I even got my first ever ban for killtrading on objectives to complete the Ekrund phase a few days after everyone had already graduated to the next stage. It was accidental and uncoordinated (I basically stumbled upon it happening and joined in), but still I was undoubtedly guilty and deserved the punishment.

It leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth that I (and quite a lot of other players) succumbed to the temptation to break the rules in order to keep up with other players as everybody chased a reward that turned out to be a collection of accessories.

Hats off and thanks to the RoR team for the introduction of the new cities. It is a great addition to the game and in time I am sure I would appreciate it.

However, at this very moment, I cannot help but feel like I (and many others) had just become victims of masterful trolling, courtesy of the Stronghold Saga event marathon.
Titillation - 82 RR WL
Shibboleth - 81 RR WP
Mrun - 20 RR IB

sogeou

Post#8 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:52 am

Almost all the players I play with knew it was going to be not good items. With the way the devs did not want to give any details to us it did not seem worth it. Which sucks because people wasted over 40 hours plus doing all 3.

RIP.

Ads
sogeou

Post#9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:54 am

Mruvka wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:15 am
However, at this very moment, I cannot help but feel like I (and many others) had just become victims of masterful trolling, courtesy of the Stronghold Saga event marathon.
Yes, we felt like they were pushing to see what people would do and would not.

Ktzzho

Post#10 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:44 am

arturziomas wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:48 pm Did you really expect stat changing permanent item from limited-time event?
Apparently they did, which shows more about them, then about the devs.