Recent Topics

Ads

Orvr??

Let's talk about... everything else
Thazar

Orvr??

Post#1 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 am

Hi there, I am a Ror player since about 2 years, before, like many others I played warhammer online.
I was amazed to see the work you have done, is being able to play Warhammer online after 10 years made me a happy child; but now i'm seriously worried about the road this game has taken: i think this is a game created mainly for large scale, it's almost impossible to balance a game with different classes between factions in a small scale, a choppa will never be a slayer and a WP will never be a DoK, moreover there are dozens and dozens of games that promote fighting in small scale, so i wonder: why are you focusing all the attention on SC ranked?
This game was born with a war simulator, sieges, open field battles, flanking, funnels, from this point of view RoR has no rivals, there is no game from here to 10 years that can compete, why are you now making it a trivial 6vs6?
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but I think that if instead of a 6vs6 you would have introduced a 24vs24 (not like the city), it would have been more akin to what the original game was, and it would have definitely been more fun.
Or if you think it would be too difficult a 24vs24, then try to reward in some way those who struggle to create WB and fight in orvr.
Don't let this game die as 6vs6

Ads
Vholrat

Re: Orvr??

Post#2 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:01 am

Thazar

Re: Orvr??

Post#3 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:48 am

Vholrat wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:01 am Image
Excellent argumentation… You really deserve S3