Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen or BG for solo roaming?

Let's talk about... everything else
Deadpoet

Chosen or BG for solo roaming?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:51 am

Hey there,
I see that 2h chosen seems to be a popular choice for people who want to try solo roaming or do some dps in general as a tank. I have seen some videos of 2h Blorc too. I have a BG and a chosen, and Id like to try a more offensive playstyle with one of them. Id rather try with BG, as going 2h with chosen seems like the beaten path. I know 2h BG is good for smallscale, but can it be as effective as a chosen when it comes to solo roam?

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Chosen or BG for solo roaming?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:00 pm

Without playing chosen and blackguard THAT much so im not sure that can it be as effective in solo roaming as chosen. But i can say that i would much rather solo roam with bg and it is very suited for it. Chosen is good for everything but playing bg is also much rewarding than chosen for me. And 2h bg's are the "thing" and most assume you are going to be 2h anyway.

Blorc BG IB & SM are all very rewarding/fun to play and effective 2h or snb, but i always 2h.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

diegomess

Post#3 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:21 am

i solo roam as chosen just fine, you have higher stats than BG and BO and high survivability and decent damage. The only great advantage BG has is the self healing ability and his high physical damage is very nice against squishies and AM's but can struggle against other tanks, Chosen do spirit damage and can kill any class except healers.

Chosen wont deal insane numbers but gets the job done, also with quake you can catch kiters or escape... order has better solo roaming tanks with SM leap and IB ranged root, i would say chosen is the best in destro for solo, then BG and last BO cuz they suck against ranged.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

mekal

Post#4 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:32 am

personally i would never recommend chosen to anyone its such a dull class even more so while solo since they dont have any meaningful class mechanic and low amount of skills needed

blackguard is imo the way to go its just so much more satisfying

diegomess

Post#5 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:35 pm

The thing is.... BG is a stinky emo elf and chosen are giga chad, they are ridiculously good looking
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80