Ads

Removed chosen tactics

Let's talk about... everything else
Stophy22

Re: Removed chosen tactics

Post#21 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Mordd wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:24 am
Amdus wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 am
Mordd wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:32 pm or make an actual dps class.
This type of answers will never cease to shock me, because it reveals the underlying problem of this game. Enforced stale and boring gameplay doesn't work, there's plenty of evidence out there.
and people that make tanks and think they should be big dps never cease to amaze me. Tanks should do more than the kobs does. but the chosen was way over the top for a tank with the spirit damage. Besides the KOBS tanks have plenty of damage as is.
KOTBS have so much damage infact that recently in gates of ekrund you can see just how many kotbs would rather sit on points than do actual tank things because they are so busy doing tank things with their, "plenty of damage as is."
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Mordd

Re: Removed chosen tactics

Post#22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:10 pm
Mordd wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:24 am
Amdus wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 am

This type of answers will never cease to shock me, because it reveals the underlying problem of this game. Enforced stale and boring gameplay doesn't work, there's plenty of evidence out there.
and people that make tanks and think they should be big dps never cease to amaze me. Tanks should do more than the kobs does. but the chosen was way over the top for a tank with the spirit damage. Besides the KOBS tanks have plenty of damage as is.
KOTBS have so much damage infact that recently in gates of ekrund you can see just how many kotbs would rather sit on points than do actual tank things because they are so busy doing tank things with their, "plenty of damage as is."
1 comma makes all the difference...my bad

Besides the KOBS, tanks have plenty of damage as is.