Recent Topics

Ads

Female marauders

Let's talk about... everything else
Melandrhild

Female marauders

Post#1 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:51 am

Hello,

Has it been said that it will be impossible to make female marauders playable ? I saw some fem marauders NPC in the game, that would have been cool to be able to play them. :)

Ads
normanis

Re: Female marauders

Post#2 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:30 am

seems bikini wearing witches who run around with that sexy bottom are not eunugh. (in lore witches run around bare chest) now we need half naked marauder females who yell lag for the lag god and dc for dc throne.
p.s when tests begins?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Wintersun666

Post#3 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:33 am

Thicc female marauders when ??

Melandrhild

Post#4 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:41 am

As a female player I usually enjoy playing female warriors, but KotBS always end up boring me a little, that's why I would like to see female marauders, especially when there are some npc's that seem to be of this class. But I can understand it's not easy making changes to original game (I would LOVE playing Skavens ;) )

Fenris78

Post#5 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 am

Afaik we dont have the upper hand on all the models, especially when it comes to rigging (skeleton to animate them), so either we only can use existing model, but not sure to how much extend (it will probably miss multiple animations for skills, and rigging points for gear), or we cannot since no proper animations for them anyway.

If anything like that is possible at the time being, you probably will end to a model with one walking + attack animation, and with generic skin only (but your character will very well fit into other PQ mobs of the same skin :p).

Justina

Post#6 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:12 am

I think they tried this already but there are no mutations available for the females.

Melandrhild

Post#7 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 am

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:03 am Afaik we dont have the upper hand on all the models, especially when it comes to rigging (skeleton to animate them), so either we only can use existing model, but not sure to how much extend (it will probably miss multiple animations for skills, and rigging points for gear), or we cannot since no proper animations for them anyway.

If anything like that is possible at the time being, you probably will end to a model with one walking + attack animation, and with generic skin only (but your character will very well fit into other PQ mobs of the same skin :p).
Well, thanks for answering, I was really wondering :)

BeautfulToad

Post#8 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:00 pm

Female slayers first imo

(I doubt they can do it, sounds as hard as creating a new class!)

Ads
Fenris78

Post#9 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:38 pm

BeautfulToad wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:00 pm Female slayers first imo
(I doubt they can do it, sounds as hard as creating a new class!)
Its more about female slayers simply cannot exist in the Warhammer lore (same goes for Witch Elves), more than technical issue... ;)

But actually yes, female marauders do exist in the lore, guess they were not implemented for aesthetic purposes (chaos warrior = big muscular men), and maybe respect to the miniatures too, since there was no female models at this time.

Koha

Post#10 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:09 am

Some Slayers are female but it’s hard to tell. They both have belly and beard.
Why not a male WE ? Wait maybe some are …
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul