Recent Topics

Ads

BG force "force of fury " has been buff not nerf

Let's talk about... everything else
kmark101

Re: BG force "force of fury " has been buff not nerf

Post#21 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:15 am

Amdus wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:34 am I personally only used force of fury for pve stacking it with potions but now I won't even use it anymore, that's why is a "nerf" because it's a useless skill that has become even more useless. You're better off buying an above average armor unguent (+660 armor) and using the point into the other trees... So yeah... another nerf.
So I guess you are not aware of the fact that it's supposed "mirror", the IB's armor buff skill works the same way, a simple armor potion overwrites it... oh and same for the WP special armor prayer... armor potions basically gave these skills to destro, hence the **** balance on the dps department... it all start from the armor potion stack/nostack. BG had this bug forever that their skill stacked on the top of armor potions like wtf, it supposed to be the other side who has the upper hand in armor, since the triple stacking debuff of spirit resistance of destro... so this fix is more than welcome, justified, but the real fix would be if WP aura would stack on top of armor potions OR if armor potions would be removed from the game because they are the root of most of the dps balance problems between the factions.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 am

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:15 am
Amdus wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:34 am I personally only used force of fury for pve stacking it with potions but now I won't even use it anymore, that's why is a "nerf" because it's a useless skill that has become even more useless. You're better off buying an above average armor unguent (+660 armor) and using the point into the other trees... So yeah... another nerf.
So I guess you are not aware of the fact that it's supposed "mirror", the IB's armor buff skill works the same way, a simple armor potion overwrites it... oh and same for the WP special armor prayer... armor potions basically gave these skills to destro, hence the **** balance on the dps department... it all start from the armor potion stack/nostack. BG had this bug forever that their skill stacked on the top of armor potions like wtf, it supposed to be the other side who has the upper hand in armor, since the triple stacking debuff of spirit resistance of destro... so this fix is more than welcome, justified, but the real fix would be if WP aura would stack on top of armor potions OR if armor potions would be removed from the game because they are the root of most of the dps balance problems between the factions.
The stacking was intended, when the skill got changed, as it's no baseline armor buff like those you mentioned.
You invest 13 points into that tree. Then again, if you ever go s&b, you spend 11 points anyway, so 2 more is not so costly.
So shield BG can be very tough but offers little for group beyond hold the line. Everything else 2h BG can offer.

When you want to remove armor potions, remove armor debuffs as well or you create even more balance problems instead of solving them.
Dying is no option.

Kaeldrick

Post#23 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:18 am

Maybe problems come from lack of info about changes history... there's at least 6 years of changelogs and if one doesn't read them, some skills seem bugged.

Many of last "changes" or "bug fixes" seem illogical if you're a veteran player. The nerf of Force of Fury is just another one "oopsy I didn't read the skill's history" mistake. Indeed, armor stacking was intended (few people care about the %crit chances reduction with endgear).