Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] old CS

Let's talk about... everything else
Alubert

[Chosen] old CS

Post#1 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:50 pm

if it is true that you are working on ktb/chosen then before you touch anything first give back old CS (-25% outgoing dmg tactic after critical hit on target) for chosen. You guys stole that a long time ago giving the hopeless "Deamoclaw" tactic in return SM got a very similar 20% debuff.
I don't understand why 25% dmg reduction when chosen has to critically hit target is too strong and SM 20% dmg reduction when just use ability is not too strong.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ads
ashton007

Re: [Chosen] old CS

Post#2 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:42 am

Alubert wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:50 pm if it is true that you are working on ktb/chosen then before you touch anything first give back old CS (-25% outgoing dmg tactic after critical hit on target) for chosen. You guys stole that a long time ago giving the hopeless "Deamoclaw" tactic in return SM got a very similar 20% debuff.
I don't understand why 25% dmg reduction when chosen has to critically hit target is too strong and SM 20% dmg reduction when just use ability is not too strong.
I completely agree, they said it was too OP because of the way it stacked with challenges and then just gave it to SM, and then gave knight ap aura, some odd bias going on.