Recent Topics

Ads

A shadow warrior with a lower rating than I thought.

Let's talk about... everything else
dadlyj

A shadow warrior with a lower rating than I thought.

Post#1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:05 am

Hi, I'm going to talk about shadow warriors today.

A long time ago, shadow warriors and MSH were patched.

Thanks to that, both classes have become much better professions than ever before.

I'd like to talk about aoedps.

The msh covers both ST and Aoe in close combat.

Shadow warriors have excellent close combat sts and can cause aoe damage from a distance.

As the other player has already pointed out, there is no overlap of 3 broadhead arrows, 25% armor penetration, and no cool-down.
This triplet can be maintained forever.

And because of the 25% armor penetration effect, it's very serious damage.
While maintaining, "whirling pin" guarantees higher viability in cities than bw/socc/magus/engi.

Besides, the falme arrow also causes constant pain due to rapid damage.
Barrage deletes 100 morals with damage with instant effects every 5 seconds.

This applies very favorably because the long-range aoidps of the destruction side do not have this moral deletion long-range aoe damage capability. On the other hand, deleting Bo's moral pump was somewhat possible by adding shadow warriors in the city. Devi deleted this by order users' claim.

Eventually, the demolition camp has shrunk since the bo patch (most of them have moved to other jobs or orders or left the game).

Indeed, the ability of the Aoe Shadow Warrior demonstrates its power in battle these days. In recent years, the demolition camp has won very few battles in the fortress, so it has to use Moral to enter the Lord Room, but thanks to the barrage, Moral is increasing at a slower pace, and Moral is deleted from the timing to be used.
The situation is commonplace. Of course, the broadhead arrow, which penetrates the 25% defence, is also painful.

The 25% armor penetration effect is ST-based, and the shadow warrior triple-broadhead arrow and 25% armor penetration are terrifying.

Everyone is hush and playing in order. Indeed, it is not difficult for an elite shadow warrior to achieve first place in order in the city.

It is not known how much longer the current situation of unilaterally being pushed back by the demolition camp will last.

Ads
Sever1n

Re: A shadow warrior with a lower rating than I thought.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:20 am

So 9+k burst from stealth stunbot is fine, but yeah lets make another tread about bha.

Caduceus

Post#3 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:34 am

SW being a class with superior mobility, range, debuffing and no backlash/rage mechanic should not do top DPS in organized city instances. Yet, they do.

There's no real explanation for why this is ok.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Sever1n

Post#4 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:38 am

Ask normal rl how many sw they took into city. 0-1. SO OP. superior range now is 65ft. SO OP. Seperior mobylity. Selfknockback. SO OP. And yeah nerf dps for sw so dps class stop doing dmg. Whats next? After half year of literally gigles destro that order have no melle and suck for it, sw becomes op. Why it become op? Literally nothing changed. Nobody know but plz netf it. But yep lets not mention6-7docs cityes, zerorisk oneshot ultramobility stealth stunbot with no counterplay, lets make garbage post about classes that being hated and troled with both sides how it garbage compared to sh, suffered 30min hellques due to nobody whanted them in cityes, and say how op them are becose of what? Bha? Really. K im joing mainstream. NERF DESTRO BECOSE THEIR DPS CLASES DOING DMG!!!!!! Maybe someone should make sw and feel what how it feels to be sw against top destro premades on cityes and then making assumptions.

Caduceus

Post#5 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:44 am

This is nothing but a zero-substance angry rant. To pretend serious advantages like range and mobility are insignificant you must either be blind or dishonest.

I'm guessing the latter, since you're sounding like a typical player with a grudge: "Don't touch my toys!"
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Arthem

Post#6 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:13 am

Never before have I seen such genocide of pugs caused by a single ability, the horrific Broadhead arrow aoe spam. If anyone stopped to look at the damage on a single tick of this ability they could see its outta control. Why are we being tortured so severely and how long must we wait as we see heroes of destruction leave the game week after week? Do you not know it stacks with other damage? For example if two SW's hit the same target the abilities of both SW's are damaging the same target? I'm done until SW's are fixed and I hope other people will do the same. Removing BHA from ASW was a good step but its not enough, it should be removed completely from all stances.

Mergrim

Post#7 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Simply way to fix BA. Allow 3xstack on target only without aoe tactic.I wrote many times SW after the changes is broken, everyone laughed about it, and now they all stack SW+SM for rvr/fort/city
For me atleast 1 change should be done here:
BA not stack with aoe tactic.
Barrage not affected by whispering wind.

choose one

+for SW/SH m2 should be nerfed...9sec aoe 60% slow that can be only removed by melle/tanks/focused mind....seriously?
Make it hit max 5-9target and slow for 3sec?

The game still promotes the easiest classes to play.

Galdariel

Post#8 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Apparenlly destro healers dont know how to use cleasing hahahaha!

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#9 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:38 pm

Galdariel wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:11 pm Apparenlly destro healers dont know how to use cleasing hahahaha!
Nice try
madrocks wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:50 pm The cleansing of BHA in a keep funnel situation is a myth.
We tested with: 2 shamans with cleanse, choppa and 2 shield tanks in the group.
Still BHA stacks constantly.

As other mentenioned in here, it's an issue when 10+ SW drop it in the funnel constantly.
I highly doubt it's a l2p issue.

It's the combination of all the dots in a funnel that make this things "overpowered". Also how the dot mechanic works now, with the refreshment, highly questionable.
Not to forget that destro now needs to slot a choppa, so a squishy class, to have CDR. Totally out of proportion.

Source

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:40 pm

dadlyj wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:05 am
The msh covers both ST and Aoe in close combat.
There u lost me ;)