Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orcs 2 weeks after "N" day

Let's talk about... everything else
Duukar

Re: Black Orcs 2 weeks after "N" day

Post#51 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:19 pm

New Idea for WAHHHGGGG..

A friendly leap.. 65 foot range leap TO a group member.. Automatically assigns guard and applies a 10% dmg reduction for 5 seconds!!

Now that is useful utility!!!!

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#52 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:21 pm

Duukar wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:19 pm New Idea for WAHHHGGGG..

A friendly leap.. 65 foot range leap TO a group member.. Automatically assigns guard and applies a 10% dmg reduction for 5 seconds!!

that sonuds fun, how about a pull for friendly target ? :D

Duukar

Post#53 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:37 pm

ufthakk wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:21 pm

I think it would be good too but a bit easy to troll.. Also the visual of a huge black orc leaping over to an ally in danger smashing into the ground and saving the day is so thematically pleasing!

Hazak

Post#54 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Duukar wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:17 pm
Hazak wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:38 pm
Duukar wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:35 am

It’s cute that you think your RR or opinion gives you any credibility at all.

How bad do you have to be not to use tools provided to you to improve your quality of life and in some cases allow you to play to optimal levels.

Seriously, guys like you are ancient dinosaurs. Do you use maps on your phone? Probably not. How about a rear view camera in your car? Sure you CAN live without these tools but why is the question?

Intelligent people find and create tools to improve their experiences in life. Those who resist that are just small closed minded fools.
Every post you make there is a new judgment on my person.
Ever hear the saying that judgment is a confession of character?

You make a rant on forums -> people question your rant -> you judge them with mindless accusations because they don't agree with you.
I use tons of addons for quality of life. None of them are/were cast sequencers.

Your issue is l2p and you've clearly shown it in your OP.
You didn't question any of my points.. You were completely rude and dismissed everything I said based on ONE part of a MASSIVE thread.. Complete and total **** move and I called you out on it.. Go somewhere else to cry about your feelings. This is a serious conversation and I wont abide your continued attempts to derail things. Be constructive or GTFO.
Look. You're upset that your favorite class got a little nerf, I understand.
However, you can't post a text on the internet and be this upset when someone challenges your beliefs.
No, I didn't read your entire thread, I didn't need to. What I tried to tell you is that because of the way you wrote it, you lost all credibility. Some of your points might very well be valid. But the way you throw it at people in a crybaby fashion won't get you far at all.

People need to understand what this game is, and that it is not WoW. You can't open a thread with whining and expect to be taken seriously.
Obviously I hurt your feelings, my bad I guess.

Signed LeChef
LeChef - RR83+ SM
Heat - RR80+ BW

Duukar

Post#55 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Hazak wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:37 pm
Hazak wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:38 pm
Every post you make there is a new judgment on my person.
Ever hear the saying that judgment is a confession of character?

You make a rant on forums -> people question your rant -> you judge them with mindless accusations because they don't agree with you.
I use tons of addons for quality of life. None of them are/were cast sequencers.

Your issue is l2p and you've clearly shown it in your OP.
You didn't question any of my points.. You were completely rude and dismissed everything I said based on ONE part of a MASSIVE thread.. Complete and total **** move and I called you out on it.. Go somewhere else to cry about your feelings. This is a serious conversation and I wont abide your continued attempts to derail things. Be constructive or GTFO.
However, you can't post a text on the internet and be this upset when someone challenges your beliefs.
No, I didn't read your entire thread, I didn't need to. What I tried to tell you is that because of the way you wrote it, you lost all credibility. Some of your points might very well be valid. But the way you throw it at people in a crybaby fashion won't get you far at all.

People need to understand what this game is, and that it is not WoW. You can't open a thread with whining and expect to be taken seriously.

Signed LeChef
Ok Mr. 4 posts.. you've clearly bested me with your reason.. Like I said you are an obvious troll and I wish the Moderators would ban you for starting a new forum account to troll people.. You are failing badly FYI..

Cry more...

"OMG you are judging my character" Nah bro, I don't give two squirts of piss about you.

Stophy22

Post#56 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Nekkma wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:25 am
Stophy22 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:04 am
-Mor hardcore changes to a mirror of redirected force of SM's and is only usable with Ya Missed Me (fixes ranked whine of no punt)
Ah, the good ol' snb ranked spec. This solves nothing as you go 2h as a BO in scenarios and smaller fights. Punt in snb would be pointless to improve small scale viability (unless thc is returned to snb). Not having a punt is very frustrating as a tank and relegate you to a position of, at best, "optional tank" as you need to bring minimum one tank with punt.

I completely agree with your point about class identity and that ideally leaving a class out should always result in missing something in the wb/group.
then give it 3 hit combo back, was that such a pivotal broken ability to take out of snb spec of the first place?
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Hazak

Post#57 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:11 pm

Duukar wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:55 pm
Hazak wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Signed LeChef
Ok Mr. 4 posts.. you've clearly bested me with your reason.. Like I said you are an obvious troll and I wish the Moderators would ban you for starting a new forum account to troll people.. You are failing badly FYI..

Cry more...

"OMG you are judging my character" Nah bro, I don't give two squirts of piss about you.
You know, lol, you really give "WAAAAAAAAAA GH" another meaning.
LeChef - RR83+ SM
Heat - RR80+ BW

RuhRoh

Post#58 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:50 pm

Vri wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:05 am After reading all this...do you guys own a mouse with more than two buttons ?
OH EMM GEEE>> NERF MOUSES WITH MORE THAN 2BUTTONS!!! It gives unfair advantage to all those with more than two buttons....

Ads
RuhRoh

Post#59 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:52 pm

ufthakk wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:21 pm

HAHAHAHA pull those wandering Choppas/Slayers back in

The greifing in a "friendly" 6 man would be great!

Duukar

Post#60 » Mon May 01, 2023 2:00 am

Whoa I was on some next level 200 IQ stuff when I wrote this!