Recent Topics

Ads

Is there a Public Quest scoreboard?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dartanous

Is there a Public Quest scoreboard?

Post#1 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:07 pm

I joined the public quest in ekrund. When I got there, it was on the first chapter, only 2 greenskins were killed. So I did the entire rest of the chapter. Halfway through chapter 2 (click barrels) another player joined in. And I soloe'd the last enemies at chapter 3. And I got a lesser reward bag for placing 2nd. I have no idea how, and clicking the PQ scoreboard does nothing. Is that not working, or am I doing it wrong?

Ads
Zizzelfizz

Re: Is there a Public Quest scoreboard?

Post#2 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:12 pm

As far as I know, the rewards are randomly rolled. If you have the bad luck that another player only kills a mob, it can be that he still gets the gold bag. But I don't know exactly

Rydiak

Post#3 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:14 pm

PQ scoreboards used to work, but they seem broken now.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Hey,

if the roll is up and you can't click on the chest that opens the PQ-loot roll window you can use this script:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("PQLootWindow",true)

Dartanous

Post#5 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:23 pm

Script? How do I use that?

Rydiak

Post#6 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:31 pm

Copy and paste it into chat
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Meliannia

Post#7 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:53 pm

its the joys of cheating rng,
WHOL remains one of the worst games i have played for rng,
i remember it was one of reasons i quit live because of cheating rng

you can start a PQ kill all the mobs every stage solo, click all the objectives d every stage solo, spend 10 to 15misn solo killing all champions, working hard then when boss pop you can get him to 3% all solo then some randomer wanders in and hit boss once, then the game rolls you 001 and him 999 and he gets gold bag 1st you are 2nd. 10 secs is rewarded more than 15mins. This happens a lot.

Remember when this game first came out, was enjoying it tremendously til i encountered PQs
happened to me in 28 of the first 30 Pqs in Livewhere i was top of contribution when boss killed before the rng roll, and then the cheating game rolled me the lowest rng roll out of every1 and i came last 28 times out 30. Not even 2nd 3rd 5th but LAST. dont mind a few ups and down and maybe being unlucky now and again and few ppl being lucky now and again but 28 out of 30 when you put in 5 hours work compared to the 15misn other people and the game puts you bottom 28 times out of 30, that is being cheated, and in the 12 PQ i came bottom or near bottom in coz i arrived late to them i always remained bottom even when others would be boosted up to gold or silver or w/e. Not me. so no matter what i did the game would place me bottom. Ergo no point trying.

get used to it mate, happens still nowadays almost every Pq and also for bag rolls in zone and a lot of time in City bag rolls also

tho to be fair to the Gms/dev the RNG for bags is no longer 001 to 999 its 001 to 199 so at least the rng has less scope to cheat people who put in 2hrs of effort ( contri and kills, bases taken, and running boxes) out of deserved rewards.

RNG for hate's sake i spit my last breath at thee.