Duo with Chosen

Let's talk about... everything else
Mergrim

Re: Duo with Chosen

Post#21 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:29 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:26 pm
Sundowner wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:10 pm
wildwindblows wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:43 pm

1. Can you say which dps class is stacking x3 same dot skill other than mara?
2. I agree with you but dropping PB and stacking ws is much better because PB doesn't affect AA.
3. Mara and WL have same armor debuff but WL damage is much better than mara. What is the reason of this?
4. Same reason in 2nd matter.
1. SW, Slayer, choppa, Shammie and AM needs 3 separate dots, WL needs 2 separate dots.
2. No, if you are stacking WS on mara/wl you are cutting short your dmg potential, they both have very strong armor debuffs, which gives them very good AA dmg. Besides, you won't ever stack enough WS for that, because both WL and mara have low base WS. Besides, mara has 50% armor ignore on finisher and can do much more dmg than WL with cull the weak.
3. Mara's dmg is higher, because of higher stat multipliers and armor ignore on impale and finisher. WL has higher burst, not overall dmg.
1. Stacking x3 separete dots and x3 same dots are not the samething. Mara already have to stack debuffs and pressing x3 same dot really slows down the rotation.
2. WS>PB
3. Brust always talks.

I don't expect response from anyone. Please don't ruin this topic. I just shared my opinion from my experience.
1. WE/WH/Kotbz/SW. Rend basic dmg without dot have more dmg than any choppa/slayer skill that you can spam. WE basic dmg from 3stack dot is around 400 on tooltip, marauder rend 600+.
2. Go full ws and write how weak is marauder:D
3. Eeee what?:D are you serious? only aoe WL outdps mara. in ST mara easy >WL.

I seen 1 mara in ranked using 3warlord for extra ws...maybe it's you?:D 0 dmg:D

Ads
Sundowner

Post#22 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:34 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:43 pm

1. Can you say which dps class is stacking x3 same dot skill other than mara?
2. I agree with you but dropping PB and stacking ws is much better because PB doesn't affect AA.
3. Mara and WL have same armor debuff but WL damage is much better than mara. What is the reason of this?
4. Same reason in 2nd matter.
1. SW, Slayer, choppa, Shammie and AM needs 3 separate dots, WL needs 2 separate dots.
2. No, if you are stacking WS on mara/wl you are cutting short your dmg potential, they both have very strong armor debuffs, which gives them very good AA dmg. Besides, you won't ever stack enough WS for that, because both WL and mara have low base WS. Besides, mara has 50% armor ignore on finisher and can do much more dmg than WL with cull the weak.
3. Mara's dmg is higher, because of higher stat multipliers and armor ignore on impale and finisher. WL has higher burst, not overall dmg.
1. Stacking x3 separete dots and x3 same dots are not the samething. Mara already have to stack debuffs and pressing x3 same dot really slows down the rotation.
2. WS>PB
3. Brust always talks.

I don't expect response from anyone. Please don't ruin this topic. I just shared my opinion from my experience.
I do not make responses to you, I make responses to refute somewhat incorrect information you present to newcomers here.

1. My bad. SW,slayer and choppa need to stack 1 ability dots. AM and Shammie have to place 3 separate dots.
2. No, you are probably only mara stacking WS and judging from your responses you are not doing that great, compared to others. Nothing personal, just a matter of fact.
3. No. WL can stomp non-guarded non-healed targets in 3 gcd yes, but on more orginized lvl mara's higher dmg is better. look at ranked balance, who is in better spot, mara or wl?

wildwindblows

Post#23 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:35 pm

Mergrim wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:29 pm

2. WS>PB
3. Brust always talks.

1. WE/WH/Kotbz/SW. Rend basic dmg without dot have more dmg than any choppa/slayer skill that you can spam. WE basic dmg from 3stack dot is around 400 on tooltip, marauder rend 600+.
2. Go full ws and write how weak is marauder:D
3. Eeee what?:D are you serious? only aoe WL outdps mara. in ST mara easy >WL.

I seen 1 mara in ranked using 3warlord for extra ws...maybe it's you?:D 0 dmg:D
1. I'm talking about the brust. All we, wh, sw, slayer, wl have better brust than mara. Mara's damage still low even you stack x3 rend.
2. I have already tried and it is much better than PB. PB is truly garbage. Just stack ws and yse brute force instead of PB. Ws needs to be 700 at least.
3. WL have much better aoe and st. Just mara seem better on paper.

Sinisterror

Post#24 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:42 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:26 am
Mergrim wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 am
Mara cannot overdps choppa. Ever never. You are better troll than me.
1. All other classes can easly reach to finisher (below 50%). It is already too hard to drop enemy's health to 50%.
2. Marauder's solid tactics are gi,fof,dc,pb. Ofc dc can be dropped and flanking can be picked if someone have heal db.
3. Marauder's damage is not scaling well compared to other classes. Melee power is already broken for this class, and damage is not increase at all. You can test it.
4. Piercing bite doesn't affect AA. It was affect all skills and AA in live server. This is one of the reason why damage is sucks.

Typing tool tip damages dont make you a wise man.
Yesterday ranked 2mara>2slayer:D

1. Eee what? choppa/slayer not deal dmg on blue/yellow...you can prebuff etc and deal your max dmg.
2. No way genius.
3. And another stupid thing you write.
Impale hit 652 with conq belt 36melle power and 6str....Impale hit 643 with senti belt 18 str.
I will tell you a secret melle/magic/ranged power not increase dmg on toltip but it works.
4.Nope not dmg sucks, idk maybe you?:D yea i want old PB let it be 50% ignore and WS not give extra penetration like on live server:D
Give me back also old crit tactic:D
[/quote]

Dummy target test means nothing. Test it on Training Construct. And you will see that you ever never overdps a choppa.
You can believe what ever you want. I just share my experience with my rr86 endgame gear mara. Currently mara have lowest damage output compared to any other dps class. I compared sentinel ring(+54 melee power) + 50 melee power liniment + x5 warlord set (+99 melee power) / off sov+sentinel ring(+4 crit) + crit liniment and my test indicates that max crit change is better instead of melee power for mara.
If you really believe mara is overdps choppa no need to discuss who is stupid.
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ_sCyesN_U
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Mergrim

Post#25 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:31 pm

Ranked today 2slayer vs 2mara:D remember that slayer deal a lot aoe dmg and mara is just ST dmg.

Sofong

Post#26 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:19 pm

Mergrim wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:31 pm Image

Ranked today 2slayer vs 2mara:D remember that slayer deal a lot aoe dmg and mara is just ST dmg.
wow won by 1 kill what so special? mara not allow to win sometimes?
Last edited by Sofong on Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sofong

Post#27 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:21 pm

BUT 2 MARA BEAT 2 SLAYERS MUHHH!!!!

Mergrim

Post#28 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:42 pm

Ekhm, I stop believing that the human brain exists.
People without 100played game should never be in this ranking.
You can be top 1 if lucky with random pop, especially now when a lot of people are streaming so you can avoid good players.

Only Theoddone and Oohlghrist count for me here.

win:418 lost:242 total:660 63% win ratio Mara.

win:366 lost:174 total:540 67% win ratio Slayer.

win:364 lost 241 total:605 60% win ratio choppa:D

Slayer>mara>choppa

Mara>choppa confirmed:D
Last edited by Mergrim on Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
wildwindblows

Post#29 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:45 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:21 pm BUT 2 MARA BEAT 2 SLAYERS MUHHH!!!!
This table summarize everything.

Sundowner

Post#30 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:46 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:21 pm BUT 2 MARA BEAT 2 SLAYERS MUHHH!!!!
That leaderboard is outdated