Recent Topics

Ads

NordenWatch Scenario Guide for Winners

Let's talk about... everything else
Meliannia

Re: NordenWatch Scenario Guide for Winners

Post#11 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 am

Middle base alone does not win. Write that down.

Thank you, Gms, for listenign and taking my suggestions on board and making the last two weeks event scens multiple base scens, which has lead to no steamrolls no 500-0s no ppl giving up at base

ive done 100 scens on Norden not one 500-0, 0-500 stomping
last week 57 scens on black crag, not one 500-0 or 0-500 stomping

so 157 scens not one 500-0 , 0-500 unlike one sided king of the hill

fun, competitive fight til the end for every point scens, long may this continue

'Swords in the Wind!"

The Mel.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:57 am

Meliannia wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 am Middle base alone does not win. Write that down.

Thank you, Gms, for listenign and taking my suggestions on board and making the last two weeks event scens multiple base scens, which has lead to no steamrolls no 500-0s no ppl giving up at base

ive done 100 scens on Norden not one 500-0, 0-500 stomping
last week 57 scens on black crag, not one 500-0 or 0-500 stomping

so 157 scens not one 500-0 , 0-500 unlike one sided king of the hill

fun, competitive fight til the end for every point scens, long may this continue

'Swords in the Wind!"

The Mel.
You are really taking far too much credit for scenario rotations, I'm not sure why. GM's also don't have anything to do with which scenario ends up as the weekend warfront. There's a list, we just grab the next one in the list.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

space44

Post#13 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 am

middle = win if you take middle you have a easier time defending it and have the ease of branching out to barracks or lighthouse.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Meliannia

Post#14 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:50 am

[/quote]

GM's also don't have anything to do with which scenario ends up as the weekend warfront. There's a list, we just grab the next one in the list.
[/quote]

Not what Gamesbond says but /shrug.

Alubert

Post#15 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:22 pm

Most of the losses on the Norden scenario are mostly due to bad tanks (except when one side has double premade). Mostly those snb deftards (2h tanks use more brain). A lot of snb tanks play as if it were their only task to hug the flag and stay there until the end of the scenario, or what happens more often until their death. They won't even think about staying in the guard range and guard swap for healers if needed. In the end, they died anyway when the enemy had dealt with their healers and dps. I don't know why such a lack of imagination comes from. Probably it's warbands tanks.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer