Ads

Observations on PvP

Let's talk about... everything else
Meliannia

Re: Observations on PvP

Post#11 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:24 am

Collison wrote:
[/quote]

Do you know in nordenwatch, just holding middle give more points than the 2 others obj ? it will be like a king of the hill sc.

[/quote]

ahhh Collsion, the gift that keep on giving.

refer you to my My original statement,
no it doesn't, no it wont

the knowledgebale player, Manatikik's response
no it doesn't, no it wont

and the Gm response
'technically holding mid alone isn't enough and usually if you have the sides, you can ignore Fort at middle.'

as i stated previously and as is the case for all multiple base scens , ( **trigger warning++ here is where premades on order and destro gouge their eyes out in abject hysterical terror as their entire world comes crashing down) middle is not enough alone, you need middle +1 or 2 outer or middle and keep one neutral or middle and 30 to 40 kills,

again i reiterate for the sake of Collision premades on both sides seem oblivious to basic maths and scoring and when you try to politely tell them that they some need leave middle and take one other base coz we are going to lose you got screamed abuse by people who are supposed to be running organised premades who want to win, and that is concerning )

id advise these premades to queue king of the hill only, then u can all charge centre and stay there all game and bash stuff up with unthinking abandon and never have to move or check map.

Nordenwatch awaits! 3 bases! Middle alone LOSES the game. Write that down.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:12 am

just join a group

Asderas27

Post#13 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:04 am

Make a grp, get on comms and enjoy game. The issues you saw happen on both sides time to time. Player mentality is a big issue atm in this game. Not many willing to learn or even play properly/decently. Somehow playing correct and good specs and wearing good gear has come to be considered as tryhard and elitist
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

lalasoup

Post#14 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:08 am

Happens on both sides. Recently had 3 DPS WP straight up ignored everyone and went on their merry way dpsing with NO healing whatsoever. This is also after several SC’s bumping into them and repeated pleas to throw us some heals. Some ppl just rather play selfishly for their own amusement.

LegacyInc

Post#15 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:24 am

Well both factions got those kind of ppl, that are not able to play a old game with a normal tab-target system, or ppl that are not able to read there skills and get a hang of basic machanics.