Recent Topics

Ads

PvE

Let's talk about... everything else
arorwne
Suspended

PvE

Post#1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 pm

This is a simple topic to organize people around PvE. If anyone wants anything, leave an in game name and I'll see what's what. The idea is to play mostly small scale RvR and PQs etc. I surely hope I can do Epics by myself. Currently mostly getting my characters started - mostly Order. Also, if you have any need to discuss PvE(etc), feel free to fo so.

First who's most likely going to be interested in this concept is...what's his name...TiberiusD(or something like it).

Ads
Stophy22

Re: PvE

Post#2 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:53 pm

I think that most people use discord’s for this purpose...
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

arorwne
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:03 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:53 pm I think that most people use discord’s for this purpose...
It's super closed off and the last post is from a year ago(which itself is a revival from 2019).

Regardless, it's an MMO, can't fault me from trying to organize something without half a dozen other programs(I'm oldschool).

Stophy22

Post#4 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Never said it was a bad idea just most people have taken the proactive approach of doing this over discord.

More to give you knowledge if you were unaware. The issue with using the forum for pve IMO is the response times and lack of users who use it compared to people who are actually in game.

But I hope it pans out
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

arorwne
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 pm Never said it was a bad idea just most people have taken the proactive approach of doing this over discord.

More to give you knowledge if you were unaware. The issue with using the forum for pve IMO is the response times and lack of users who use it compared to people who are actually in game.

But I hope it pans out
Thank you very much. Yes, this is one weakness of MMOs, but what can you do but try? I mean, the game's so good when you have a semblance of teamplay(PQ roam was very comfortable on a WH once a SM showed up), both PvE and PvP. Unfortunately, it is lacking so much(see: Destro zerg practically RPing Destro - I don't mind, free RR is free RR).

That lack of efficiency and communication is bothering me. Can't play SM / WL / IB / WP / Mara all the time. Even then, sometimes I'd just like to do some light PvP or group PvE. I just don't trust PUGs ; something tells me that truly devoted players will play better with no mods and basic UI than your typical PUG would with all the bells and whistles.

If I could, I'd just multibox or use henchmen, but I can't, because it is against the rules and nonexistant, respectively.