Let's talk about... everything else
arorwne
Suspended

Re: Epic quests

Post#11 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:11 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:44 pm
arorwne wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:49 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 pm

It doesn't exist. Quest text on live was sent by the server, the parsing tools used at the time didn't capture end texts. It's gone forever, take your copium and move on.
I already did. Though have you tried contacting ex Mythic, who knows what's possible(and what else could get a major helping hand). Or what about writers of quests? Look, if that guy managed to find a warehouse full of CnC VHS tapes(genesis of CnC Remaster)...

But this isn't about me, care to help people with their problems here?
When you find something that needs to be fixed, report it on the bugtracker (which is also over a thousand tickets deep, search first to make sure you aren't double reporting), and if you can provide the solution based on evidence from the live server. If you're not sure whether or not it needs to be fixed, talk to other players who have been around longer than a couple weeks and have significant experience outside of T1. The insinuation that devs are neglecting the game by not jumping when you start yet another thread is not going to earn you any attention that you're looking for.
I'm not insinuating anything. If I want to say something, I will say it. And this is what I will say: you have done a great job, all things considered. You deserve all the praise you can get.

Ads