Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Que Awaiting Time

Let's talk about... everything else
XainDSleena

Scenario Que Awaiting Time

Post#1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:56 pm

...it is over an hourr and still on que with 800+ online, trying to get in to T3 SC. Anything wrong with it?

Ads
XainDSleena

Re: Scenario Que Awaiting Time

Post#2 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:33 pm

3hours and no scenario. GG

geezereur

Post#3 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:43 pm

bad sc changes from before dps have to wait forever now......

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 pm

If only someone had the foresight to repeatedly predict that making the queue more accurate would drastically increase queue times. Ah well, here we go again. Down this other path of complaining about scenarios.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Celyt

Post#5 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:04 pm

I mean if the scenarios had a higher yield of experience and renown, as well as give exp/renown every time you killed someone in a scenario in all the scenarios (not just some) it would probably be popping a lot.

XainDSleena

Post#6 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:07 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 pm If only someone had the foresight to repeatedly predict that making the queue more accurate would drastically increase queue times. Ah well, here we go again. Down this other path of complaining about scenarios.
Nothing to complain here really, what scenarios?! Can't say if any changes were made other then no more joins.

Meliannia

Post#7 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:12 pm

2hrs30 queue time queuing all available , t4 zero pops, and gave up.

3 weeks ago was fine as paint as it had been for for over 1 year, then we had 3 weeks of 12 vs 4, 6vs2, 12vs9, 12 vs 6, and now we have no pops at all,, maybe put it back to what it was like 1month ago? if that's possible?

thank you for your continued efforts on this

poonkys

Post#8 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:42 am

same expérience tonight ,T4 , couple hours so far no pop (NA prime) and i play a healer.
I just came back to RoR 5 days ago so could be that game is a bit too dead during NA time, dunno.

Ads
awmc82

Post#9 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:50 am

A lot of people cried about sc starting with uneven populations. So they made a change to where more people had to que before it starts. Which means super long wait times. Don’t blame the devs; blame the criers.

I never had this issue but a few times and it happened probably because people who qued didn’t join or were afk. So get use to longer que times due to these criers.

XainDSleena

Post#10 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:56 am

awmc82 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:50 am A lot of people cried about sc starting with uneven populations. So they made a change to where more people had to que before it starts. Which means super long wait times. Don’t blame the devs; blame the criers.

I never had this issue but a few times and it happened probably because people who qued didn’t join or were afk. So get use to longer que times due to these criers.
Your logic says: If i never had this issue it is fine. There are a lot of changes needed to be made to Scenarios. We are merely giving feedback. If you liked your premade scenarios good for you.