Recent Topics

Ads

Dying from fall damage, over and over again

Let's talk about... everything else
Zizzelfizz

Dying from fall damage, over and over again

Post#1 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Hello, I've had a strange problem since this morning. I log in and stand with the flight master, then I die from fall damage. I port to AD and die there from fall damage, over and over again ... as soon as I release, I die a few seconds later, no matter where I am. What could that be??

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Re: Dying from fall damage, over and over again

Post#2 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:39 pm

I had that too in one SC. Fell through the floor, died, relased, a few moments later fell through the floor again at a different spot. That happened like 6-7 times in that SC (Iron clad). Didnt happen again since then. Another one had that issue in phoenix.

Strange.

The solo SC queue seems to have problems as well. You are getting almost non stop pops in a group in t3 but solo you have to wait while other groups or the group you were just playing with get another pop right away.

btw since the patch end february you sometimes get a black screen when switching to windows and then trying to switch back. Never had that before.

Im also having game freezes and crashes since the last patches. Never had that before. Computer and installation is the same.

totaljazz

Post#3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Happened to me too. Same Ironclad sc. But next sc it was ok. Seems like a server issue.

zulnam

Post#4 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:58 pm

Make sure you have the latest up to date version of the game. Restart the launcher multiple times, even if it does patch once.
Clear your cache folder.
Disable all addons and see if the issue persists.

balvor877 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:39 pm The solo SC queue seems to have problems as well. You are getting almost non stop pops in a group in t3 but solo you have to wait while other groups or the group you were just playing with get another pop right away.
That is the intended function. A group will always get faster pops than a solo player. There's an easy fix for this "problem". Group up. Don't need to make full team or perfect 2/2/2 either.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Evilspinnre

Post#5 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:38 pm

Happened to me in Dragonwake the other day. I crashed the client and relaunched, solved the issue.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

balvor877
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:41 pm

zulnam wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:58 pm Make sure you have the latest up to date version of the game. Restart the launcher multiple times, even if it does patch once.
Clear your cache folder.
Disable all addons and see if the issue persists.

balvor877 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:39 pm The solo SC queue seems to have problems as well. You are getting almost non stop pops in a group in t3 but solo you have to wait while other groups or the group you were just playing with get another pop right away.
That is the intended function. A group will always get faster pops than a solo player. There's an easy fix for this "problem". Group up. Don't need to make full team or perfect 2/2/2 either.
Yeah, had the latest version. It only happened in one SC.

If that is an intended feature then they should rethink that feature. You queue solo and wait and wait... how do you know that you have less chances to get a pop than a group. It doesnt make sense at all. It's probably a queuing bug that is being sold as "feature".

btw: how do you know that this is intended? Any official about that? That queuing problem is not that old. Maybe 1-2 weeks. Everything worked fine before.