Recent Topics

Ads

The elephant in the room

Let's talk about... everything else
nebelwerfer

Re: The elephant in the room

Post#111 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:09 am

detrap wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:53 pm
You lose AM dps for a significant amount of time just to pump the knight just for a 30ft morale drain and having more than one then you lose the incredible EoV healing build. It looks like a very niche build for the current meta
can you pm me build or link it here please, ty :)

If order had more access to things like easily usable CD reducers this would ofc be way more viable.

Though I think the puddle is worth it on it's own, great for controlling the enemy and making them stack up to get bombed on. :geek:

Ads
detrap

Post#112 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:32 am

nebelwerfer wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:09 am
detrap wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:53 pm
You lose AM dps for a significant amount of time just to pump the knight just for a 30ft morale drain and having more than one then you lose the incredible EoV healing build. It looks like a very niche build for the current meta
can you pm me build or link it here please, ty :)

If order had more access to things like easily usable CD reducers this would ofc be way more viable.

Though I think the puddle is worth it on it's own, great for controlling the enemy and making them stack up to get bombed on. :geek:
Don't play an AM but EoV is a must with an SM and puddle also. This doesn't however help counter the level of morale pumps destro tanks have. Trying to focus morale drain destro tanks isn't viable/practical.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

lyncher12

Post#113 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:39 am

and then you realize having m2 distracting bellow like 10 seconds into the fight is even more broken than immaculate defenSE

teiloh

Post#114 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:17 am

emiliorv wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:12 am Destro tanks have to deal with UNDEFENDABLE dmg (self and guarded dmg) so they only have morales to mitigate...since Order tanks dont have to deal with any class who nullify his archetype probably dont need a easy access to morale mitigation...(also got some extra healing output) looks balanced...

Since removing abilities from the game could be looked as a nerf...bring order selfpump to tanks (balance with destro mirrors?) and destro access to undefendable aoe melee dmg (i assume to balance destro mirror too). In the process remove the +15% healing from kotbs or mirror it to chosen.

woot!! what a balance job we have done here...
More like Rampage is needed to deal with Destro's passive block and parry (like 70+ on Chosen just for existing).

Make Rampage passive and a realm-wide aura pls :>
Last edited by teiloh on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

teiloh

Post#115 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:21 am

emiliorv wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:17 am
detrap wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:09 am
It's the morale pumps that are turning close city fights into a snooze fest ez win for destro. Black orcs and Chosens having M4 ready on cooldown is what is causing all this.
Use AM moral pump on KOTBS with solar flare to drain morale => only need 2 classes to counter.

Imagine an entire Destro warband letting an AM freecast for 30+ seconds.

Sinisterror

Post#116 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:23 am

It's time to get away from all cd reducers and morale pumps /drains. get some uncleansable 1.5sec cast time increasers even on melee abilities like skills, taunts and interrupts become suddenly much easier to time with resses and any other longer casting skill. + make silences on classes like wh/welf be 4 seconds but 20 second immune only, and 30 sek being max immune from 5 second kds/super long punts. Generally a bit lower immunity timers. Remove icd's and make proc dmg a bit higher on everything.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

nebelwerfer

Post#117 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:10 am

lyncher12 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:39 am and then you realize having m2 distracting bellow like 10 seconds into the fight is even more broken than immaculate defenSE
:lol: :lol: kinda true tho!

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#118 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:28 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:39 am and then you realize having m2 distracting bellow like 10 seconds into the fight is even more broken than immaculate defenSE
Rotating DBs > M4 in a wb vs wb...if you do it well its a perma -50% debuff in the enemy blob....or at least this is what are doing all the destro city wbs i have joined...

Ads
Psychopski
Suspended

Post#119 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:04 am

Vri wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:12 pm
Psychopski wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:15 pm
Vri wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:20 am Destro has anything: NERF. Tank M4 is fine.
Well explained and so eloquently presented. With the overwhelming evidence you provided, surely nobody of sound mind could disagree.

You left out "L2play" and "git gud".
Did not take much to upset you. :lol:
Grow up my child. Your school yard banter is sad but entertaining at least. Bring something of worth to the conversation instead of going around spewing "nuh-uh" and "u mad bro?".

When your answer to a question or reply to a discussion on game balance is insults and vitriol, it's clear to all the adults in the room its well past your bed time. When called out for your childish trolling, you answer with yet more trolling, you embarrass yourself further and only serve to prove my point.

Realm balance is a worthy topic of discussion. Perhaps try to back up your childish banter with facts, statistics or offer your own game experiences rather than attacking others that are offering their feedback in hopes of improving game play. You're childishly and callously discounting our fellow community member's in game experiences as being irrelevant and meaningless. Grow up.

Vri

Post#120 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:04 am

Psychopski wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:04 am
Vri wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:12 pm
Psychopski wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Well explained and so eloquently presented. With the overwhelming evidence you provided, surely nobody of sound mind could disagree.

You left out "L2play" and "git gud".
Did not take much to upset you. :lol:
Grow up my child. Your school yard banter is sad but entertaining at least. Bring something of worth to the conversation instead of going around spewing "nuh-uh" and "u mad bro?".

When your answer to a question or reply to a discussion on game balance is insults and vitriol, it's clear to all the adults in the room its well past your bed time. When called out for your childish trolling, you answer with yet more trolling, you embarrass yourself further and only serve to prove my point.

Realm balance is a worthy topic of discussion. Perhaps try to back up your childish banter with facts, statistics or offer your own game experiences rather than attacking others that are offering their feedback in hopes of improving game play. You're childishly and callously discounting our fellow community member's in game experiences as being irrelevant and meaningless. Grow up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: again very little too upset you.