Recent Topics

Ads

CIty Siege Statistic

Let's talk about... everything else
Rasenmeister

Re: CIty Siege Statistic

Post#11 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:59 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:32 am
It just feels most of Order is not even trying to form into good warbands before they instaqueue and hope for the loser bags when entering cities.
Order prefer form strange setup or solo/6/12 q and wait 20min, when destro premades Q
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Ads
Panodil

Post#12 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:05 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:58 am
Panodil wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 am
Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:44 am Those stats and breakdown aren't publicly available.

Previous stats for City siege player collected were around and average of 75% Destro City win, Order went through a two month period when they had some 50-50, I think even once or twice Order won more than Destro. Now we are probably worse than ever with most Cities 75-85% Destro win. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39836 but old stats

Some of the Destro lobbyist will probably come in now and say it is purely 100% a Premade vs Pug issue with absolutely nothing at all to do with faction balance.
You mean destro lobbyist will come with facts, yeah.. the horror

The facts of premade vs pug? if you have these stats I would like to see them? As far as I am aware there are no stats or facts around this, just a few people saying that Order only pug, despite /5 being full of people organising premades for every City at a normal time

Sorry. But /5 is definition of pug( pick up group)

Do we need numbers to show that destro have a few more (not many) more guild/alliance wbs. Just need to play the game.

Soloq is just stupid and nothing can be done about that trash gameplay, or balanced around.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Gurf

Post#13 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:07 pm

So predictable, like clockwork the Destro Lobbyists come in , "Order only do bad Pug warbands and strange setups", that explains everything about City resuts :lol:

So when Destro were losing 80% Forts that was Destro only doing Pug Warbands and strange setups also I suppose :roll:

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:12 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:58 am
Panodil wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 am
Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:44 am Those stats and breakdown aren't publicly available.

Previous stats for City siege player collected were around and average of 75% Destro City win, Order went through a two month period when they had some 50-50, I think even once or twice Order won more than Destro. Now we are probably worse than ever with most Cities 75-85% Destro win. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39836 but old stats

Some of the Destro lobbyist will probably come in now and say it is purely 100% a Premade vs Pug issue with absolutely nothing at all to do with faction balance.
You mean destro lobbyist will come with facts, yeah.. the horror
The facts of premade vs pug? if you have these stats I would like to see them? As far as I am aware there are no stats or facts around this
Order soloq get instapop for city, instead destro soloq dont get pop => here is your fact mr stats

even full wbs in destro don get pops if queue later than 15m from start.
Last edited by emiliorv on Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rasenmeister

Post#15 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm

Today i fight in /5 wb vs more strange /5
Q at start siege, IC1 instance in 15 min of waiting.

This is not destro side problem
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Gurf

Post#16 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:32 am How do you even lose city as Order? Bring a stack of Slayers, BWs, few good WLs, maybe a good SW, maybe 1 good engi - then have 8 tanks and 8 good healers and you will easily roflstomp the majority of Destro "organized /5 groups".
Sure, we have lost maybe 3-4 cities past year versus the likes of Destro 6man alliance or somehow losing stage 3 pve race against FMJ with 300-100 kill advantage, but generally the idea of having more dmg and more heals stacked on your side, but still losing is somewhat weird.
Yeah, maybe gearing SL and BW gets boring after you have full Sov, but still, you have so many possible comps with armor debuffs from SW, armor debuffs from Engi, armor debuffs from WH - or even armor debuff from WL... Heal buffs from RP+Kotb+AM stacking and possible 9th healer in WB being the SM.

It just feels most of Order is not even trying to form into good warbands before they instaqueue and hope for the loser bags when entering cities.

What guild are you in? when I watch the Destro streamers they pretty much win every City even against the best Order premades. Most videos I have seen of Order premades including Slayer stacked warbands including TUP, Fog of War, Smash all lose 90% of the time when on Order, only one I have seen who win more often than not are NGE, who have been playing together for a long time and only seem to log when they have their full guild on.

Banjomissen

Post#17 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Rasenmeister wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm Today i fight in /5 wb vs more strange /5
Q at start siege, IC1 instance in 15 min of waiting.

This is not destro side problem
No ones talking about waiting in queue?

And the reason for destro not getting a pop is the faction balance. When a city pop there's always 10 - 20% more Destro players even if it's IC siege. There must be a reason why players would rather risk not getting a pop than playing Order.

During the early morning (EU time) there's not alot of experienced Order players willing to lead a city WB and as always lots of rDps around and not alot of the class / classes we are always being told to stack (play meta classes or be farmed!). I still don't get why all classes shoudn't be equally viable in city sieges? Forts were changed / rebalanced, why can't cities?

Nekkma

Post#18 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:32 pm

Banjomissen wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:22 pm There must be a reason why players would rather risk not getting a pop than playing Order.
Yes, and the reason is that for the avarage player it is a substantial gear grind. Since cities got released I basically stoped playing alts (until this december) and I still only have one character with "full" sov/wl (and exactly 8 pieces so no alternative set up) and 1 with 3 peieces.. Even tho I currently play order I have sometimes switched to do city on destro because I'm not sure I can be bothered grinding sov on another character.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Banjomissen

Post#19 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Nekkma wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:32 pm
Banjomissen wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:22 pm There must be a reason why players would rather risk not getting a pop than playing Order.
Yes, and the reason is that for the avarage player it is a substantial gear grind. Since cities got released I basically stoped playing alts (until this december) and I still only have one character with "full" sov/wl (and exactly 8 pieces so no alternative set up) and 1 with 3 peieces.. Even tho I currently play order I have sometimes switched to do city on destro because I'm not sure I can be bothered grinding sov on another character.
So you mainly play order atm but you don't want to gear another character so you switch to Destro to gear a character that already has the gear it needs or do you switch to the character that needs it even though you don't bother gearing another character?

The gear grind doesn't get any easier if you spend 30min in queue only to be left out.
Last edited by Banjomissen on Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurandilaz

Post#20 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:16 pm What guild are you in? when I watch the Destro streamers they pretty much win every City even against the best Order premades. Most videos I have seen of Order premades including Slayer stacked warbands including TUP, Fog of War, Smash all lose 90% of the time when on Order, only one I have seen who win more often than not are NGE, who have been playing together for a long time and only seem to log when they have their full guild on.
nice bait

Can remember circa 4 losses when playing Order and maybe 50-90 wins, but there is no point in taking even screenshots from most city fights.