Recent Topics

Ads

Server Reset Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's talk about... everything else
WarbossThrakka

Server Reset Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:44 am

SUP LADS! The server has been up for years now and I know it's way better then it was when these Admins first started working on it and that's great! However Can we please reset the server this one time? I feel things have changed so much and new players are intimidated into trying this out because there are 1000 players who are geared to the tits already. MAX geared. So i wanted to do a vote! Yes or No to the server reset! I know it probably won't inspire the admins to do it i'm just curious who would be for it! I KNOW I AM! everyone starting lvl 1 again. MAN that would be sick.

Ads
Sterg

Re: Server Reset Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:50 am

Yeah bro let's just wipe everyone's progression because someone on the forums wants it along with like four people who reply to a poll. A huge chunk of players won't quit or anything and everyone would love to relevel their alts

Edit: you'd have an argument if there was a large enough playerbase for a second server but even the live mmo was a bit obscure so

Double edit: polls are also useless since first players don't actually know what they want and marketing pays so much because it's really complicated and exhausting to figure it via data analytics and so on- this used to be my career and I left due to the stress. Second people have HUGE biases with voting based on seeing current results, reddit's voting system being a prime example

Figured I'd reply somewhat seriously instead of just being an ass
Last edited by Sterg on Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akalukz

Post#3 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:12 am

Do it
-= Agony =-

Sulorie

Post#4 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:16 am

Why make a poll, when the results don't matter?
Dying is no option.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:25 am

There are no current plans for a server-wide wipe, we addressed that critical topic in the last Q&A, as requested by some members of the community.