Recent Topics

Ads

Totally not a destro premade sneaking in solo sc

Let's talk about... everything else
Ysaran

Re: Totally not a destro premade sneaking in solo sc

Post#11 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:40 am

looooooooooool i know some of the ppl in the SS! They were not in premade, I can tell you! Takipiryna is from my guild and he is a solo player. You just had bad luck
Zputadenti

Ads
skylinx

Post#12 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:44 am

Caledor Woods is a bad pug sc for order, only one capture point and whilst the, predominantly, mdps faction will stand 5ft away from the flag and the, predominantly, rdps faction will stand 100ft away from the flag...plus order lack of tanks and healers. Atleast in reikland factory you could circumvent the rr90 solo pug farmers and get some points on the board...

You'll see quite a few of these CW sc scores, enjoy the farm Grufrip.

Andack

Post#13 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:56 am

Ok we are doing this **** again ?

So What do we nerf mister troll ? SW :) ?

M0rw47h

Post#14 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 am

Nishka wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:40 pm playing like if they have voice coordination
Because writing "assist Grufrip" at beginning of SC is hard and even harder to follow :?:

NSKaneda

Post#15 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:03 am

M0rw47h wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 am
Nishka wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:40 pm playing like if they have voice coordination
Because writing "assist Grufrip" at beginning of SC is hard and even harder to follow :?:

You'd be surprised how often destro "pugs" use assist without being reminded to do so. How often destro tanks swap guards, how destro healers will toss a hot to you or how random dessies will peel when they see one of theirs attacked. QoL on destro "git gud" side is ages ahead of order ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Sulorie

Post#16 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:40 am

Andack wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:56 am Ok we are doing this **** again ?

Want me to explain your own screenshot to you? :P
Dying is no option.

Andack

Post#17 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:24 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:40 am

Funny you think I'm speaking to you, I'm not. Just saying the autor of the post is posting useless screen, when 2 organize wb are confronted, it's hard to tell witch one will win. Not as one sided as it seems

Sulorie

Post#18 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Andack wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:24 am

Funny you think I'm speaking to you, I'm not. Just saying the autor of the post is posting useless screen, when 2 organize wb are confronted, it's hard to tell witch one will win. Not as one sided as it seems
I knew, that your post was directed towards the OP but tbh your pic doesn't help to convince the OP, when order is getting farmed, while SW is doing aoe dmg with their stacked dot, with little effect. :) Not to mention the core of any order city warband, the slayers, are failing hard in this one.
Dying is no option.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#19 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:19 pm
Andack wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:24 am

I knew, that your post was directed towards the OP but tbh your pic doesn't help to convince the OP, when order is getting farmed, while SW is doing aoe dmg with their stacked dot, with little effect. :) Not to mention the core of any order city warband, the slayers, are failing hard in this one.
What this screen really does is stack evidence towards the conclusion that Choppa is a better DPS and City class than Slayer, which it is (has more utility and damage). I guess if Choppa had Rampage it would do like 4-5 million damage per city since destro is on the forum all the time saying that rampage is a 20-50% damage buff?

Am I doing random conclusions right?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#20 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:25 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:43 pm What this screen really does is stack evidence towards the conclusion that Choppa is a better DPS and City class than Slayer,
Really? why you just get that conclusion and not "WL is better dps than slayer"? since top order mdps is the wl...
Or maybe, mSH dps sucks (really low on board...)

only 500k dmg diference between top choppa and top slayer when destro is stomping order (361 kills vs 49 kills)...if the situation was order stomping destro those slayers will be outdamaging choppas easy...