Recent Topics

Ads

Balance the AoE Mele DPS

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Balance the AoE Mele DPS

Post#11 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:24 pm

Akalukz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:58 pm I think you mistake me for someone that isn't interested in the game as a whole rather a specific realm. I truly like both sides of the game. There is definitely a feel of unbalance in the game while playing.
Sorry but when someone claim for balance with this argment: "Destro has 3 Viable AoE Mele DPS, and order only has 2" and dont see the obvious "Order has 3 Viable AoE ranged DPS, and destro only has 2" i only can think that this is another attempt to "buff my class thread"...

Why you feel the need to start a topic to buff Order Mdps but not Destro Rdps if you are interested in the game as a whole??

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:57 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:24 pm
Akalukz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:58 pm I think you mistake me for someone that isn't interested in the game as a whole rather a specific realm. I truly like both sides of the game. There is definitely a feel of unbalance in the game while playing.
Sorry but when someone claim for balance with this argment: "Destro has 3 Viable AoE Mele DPS, and order only has 2" and dont see the obvious "Order has 3 Viable AoE ranged DPS, and destro only has 2" i only can think that this is another attempt to "buff my class thread"...

Why you feel the need to start a topic to buff Order Mdps but not Destro Rdps if you are interested in the game as a whole??
I guess I don't see an issue in RvR with Order RDPS outside of forts (and certain keeps) as again, RDPS aren't pushing anything. they aren't built for it. Everyone is so defensive that we can't even seem to have normal conversations about anything without people getting their feelings hurt. Resorting to off handed dismissal of issues because it may cause an impact on their game play. I swear if the playerbase here isn't becoming as bad as Polictics in the US.
-= Agony =-

Jildaz

Post#13 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:02 pm

AOE is way too strong.
Reduce all Aoe abilities by 50% so it doesnt do more damage than some ST ability, its non sense.
Or Make it Friendly fire so zerglings dont spam their 2 buttons while moving like chickens without head and still kill everything.

Ty.
Gwelthas
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Winry

Post#14 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:09 pm

What if we make everyone friendly and change the name to return of reckoning War ends now.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:33 pm

Akalukz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:57 pm

I guess I don't see an issue in RvR with Order RDPS outside of forts (and certain keeps) as again, RDPS aren't pushing anything.
And where you see an issue in RvR with Order MDPS?

Akalukz

Post#16 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:48 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:33 pm

I guess I don't see an issue in RvR with Order RDPS outside of forts (and certain keeps) as again, RDPS aren't pushing anything.
Primarliy what I spoke of earlier. non morale AoE KD and AoE Knockbacks seem to be missing. Additionally you can take a % of SW and figure they will leave Ranged and convert to Mele or a hybrid, thereby reducing the actual numbers of ranged. EDIT: rarely do you see an order mele ball going like you do on destro. I know slayers rampage etc. But slayers are a squishy mdps and require a significant amount of support, thereby limiting their actual affect in RvR. There is a reason mSH and Mara are heavily populated. They do damage, and generally speaking are hard to kill.
-= Agony =-

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:58 pm

Akalukz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:48 pm

Primarliy what I spoke of earlier. non morale AoE KD and AoE Knockbacks seem to be missing. Additionally you can take a % of SW and figure they will leave Ranged and convert to Mele or a hybrid, thereby reducing the actual numbers of ranged. EDIT: rarely do you see an order mele ball going like you do on destro. I know slayers rampage etc. But slayers are a squishy mdps and require a significant amount of support, thereby limiting their actual affect in RvR. There is a reason mSH and Mara are heavily populated. They do damage, and generally speaking are hard to kill.
sorry but you are not answering my question. in which aspect of rvr you see an issue with order mdps? city? scs? open rvr?

Akalukz

Post#18 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:10 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:58 pm
Akalukz wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:48 pm

sorry but you are not answering my question. in which aspect of rvr you see an issue with order mdps? city? scs? open rvr?
Primarily in Open RvR.
-= Agony =-

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#19 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:33 pm

"Melee", its "melee" DPS.

And to the point, if Order stacked 8 Slayers per warband they would be fine because its the 2nd best DPS next to Choppa in the ORvR/City game.

Lack of diversity beyond random AoE spam is the issue. There is no quota on Slayers and Order could be a very strong "meleeball" MDPS Wb with just the one class.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Akalukz

Post#20 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:52 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:33 pm "Melee", its "melee" DPS.

And to the point, if Order stacked 8 Slayers per warband they would be fine because its the 2nd best DPS next to Choppa in the ORvR/City game.

Lack of diversity beyond random AoE spam is the issue. There is no quota on Slayers and Order could be a very strong "meleeball" MDPS Wb with just the one class.
Never said that Slayers weren't the best answer most likely. If we were going with the "best" and be done, then we would have Wrath of Hero's Maybe AoE is the issue, maybe it should be scaled back to 18 instead of 24. But when you look at the overall picture between realms, the issue centers on SW / Mara / SH / WL craptastic balance. (again 3 are heavily Melee :) tuned, and 1 is not)
-= Agony =-