Recent Topics

Ads

sc is frustrating as new player

Let's talk about... everything else
nundir

sc is frustrating as new player

Post#1 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:58 pm

Hi personaly i think sc is rly frustrating as order and a bit better if you go destro but still frustrating. as order we are basicly only sqhuisy range and have no frontline or mele. the few times you get mele as order they just focus tnaks and run away insted of going for enemy backline. as destro they just rush order healers and range whit 6 or more bo choppas and marra and they have healers that can just sit back and heal whit out worry about them self. right now im just t1 as destro/order but its rly close fore me to just quit this game thx to the ballance of teams you have especialy in order. even when order knows we lack mele no one is willingly wanan play mele but insted they still go whit engie bw and sw. are order mele just so bad that no one wanna play it or is every one just wanna play range becsaue its easier. destros compositions in there sc are so much more blaneced between rnage mele and healers but they lack brain on how to play around the objective and just rush enemys spawn. order lack brain aswell when it come to how to play the obj of the sc but they are a bit better then destro. will it get better later on as order if you area solo player or is destro just better overall in classes pop and have bigger win rates. i know that theres premades but they are rly hard to get into if your not in a guild or play as a specific class.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: sc is frustrating as new player

Post#2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:02 pm

what classes you play on both realms?

Nekkma

Post#3 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:02 pm

If you are a solo player and like doing scenarios I would for sure play order. Solo quing at rank40 on destro is typically 30-45 min in que while it is mostly close to instant on order.

Solo quing as mdps is close to unplayable if you ask me. Get a tank or healer friend (preferably both) and start having fun.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

nundir

Post#4 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:26 pm

right now on order i play am and sm treid wl but was not for me. on destro i have a dok and sorc. and i have no freinds that like warhammer or games like this so it will be impoisble to do party whit them

Wam

Post#5 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:39 pm

nundir wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:58 pm Hi personaly i think sc is rly frustrating as order and a bit better if you go destro but still frustrating. as order we are basicly only sqhuisy range and have no frontline or mele. the few times you get mele as order they just focus tnaks and run away insted of going for enemy backline. as destro they just rush order healers and range whit 6 or more bo choppas and marra and they have healers that can just sit back and heal whit out worry about them self. right now im just t1 as destro/order but its rly close fore me to just quit this game thx to the ballance of teams you have especialy in order. even when order knows we lack mele no one is willingly wanan play mele but insted they still go whit engie bw and sw. are order mele just so bad that no one wanna play it or is every one just wanna play range becsaue its easier. destros compositions in there sc are so much more blaneced between rnage mele and healers but they lack brain on how to play around the objective and just rush enemys spawn. order lack brain aswell when it come to how to play the obj of the sc but they are a bit better then destro. will it get better later on as order if you area solo player or is destro just better overall in classes pop and have bigger win rates. i know that theres premades but they are rly hard to get into if your not in a guild or play as a specific class.
Grass is always greener type of thing applies to some degree, you get similar issues both sides, you just generally remember the negative more than the positive... sometimes you get in good win cycles or bad lose cycles depending on time of day and whose around

Order do generally have a class distrubtion problem like you have already noticed, so much ranged, and too little melee... in t4 orvr that is the playstyle the gravitate towards generally speaking...

Destro have a more balanced aproach and alot less ranged so more melee...

type .pug to find out which sc is the pug sc if you want to avoid premades while queing (just might take longer for a pop and lack variety of maps)

depending what you maining, when you first come into t4 its going to be rough at the start in sc's when others will out rank and out gear you ... so try maximise your renown in t2-t3 IMO
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

nundir

Post#6 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:43 pm

ok thx for the info it might get better later on but still hard but more players now what they are doing so lets hope i can make it in t1-t3 sc feels lame to only doing quest to get lvlf 40 and be so far behind in renow

lyncher12

Post#7 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:30 pm

I was surprised that in 2021 people are still for some reason leveling ranged dps en masse in t2. There really is no easy solution to it and its unfortunate. Even big guilds these days usually aren't leveling in t2 but I would still recommend trying to find a big guild and during the weekend warfront trying to get people to group up.

Akalukz

Post#8 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:51 pm

it is without a doubt a broken part of the game. They should either require full groups to queue or make more pug only scenarios.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Vri

Post#9 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:24 am

Just gear and you to can smash others !

phononHYPE

Post#10 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 am

As a mostly solo player myself, it is tough. So you can either find a guild (as mentioned above) or at least make some friends that you can work with. Learning to work with others really turns this game around, regardless of side or role. But it's hard.

Best of luck.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative