Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
Draugris

Re: Reroll destro

Post#51 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm Ill be sure to report my findings :)
Well don´t listen to Wam, if order is so super amazing, ask him why he does not play there. I play both sides and most of the time alone.
Join a SC.... destro has insanely geared premades with a ranged dps that also happens to be the best tank around.
Well this is something you also hear on destro about order, a lot, sometimes the chat is full with such comments. The best advice is to form a group yourself, not even a full group 3 people, healer,tank,dps and life gets much easier. Gear is a thing on both sides of the fence. And you have to accept that someone who played longer than you will have a great advantage due to renown rank, gear, and with that access to more mastery points. Warhammer is not meant to be a fair game.
Join RvR..... get spanked because you have 20% less people on
Definetly destro has the upper hand in rvr, at least during the time I play but that´s a problem for destro too. First, it´s boring to siege an undefended or light defended keep. Second, you do not get much out of the rewards, you do not get much xp and renown. On the other hand, if you have aao bonus I would recommend forming a small group and gank the slackers, this is fun and can be rewarding, but you have to be on your guard.
It seems almost impossible to get gear tokens especially RvR when you lose 3/4 encounters weather it be rvr or Sc.
This is something I don´t understand. I leveled an Engineer not long ago into the 60´s-70´s range of renown all alone and I felt that this was superquick and medaillons or bags were not a problem at all.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Wam

Post#52 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Draugris wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:00 pm
Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm Ill be sure to report my findings :)
Well don´t listen to Wam, if order is so super amazing, ask him why he does not play there. I play both sides and most of the time alone.
Join a SC.... destro has insanely geared premades with a ranged dps that also happens to be the best tank around.
Well this is something you also hear on destro about order, a lot, sometimes the chat is full with such comments. The best advice is to form a group yourself, not even a full group 3 people, healer,tank,dps and life gets much easier. Gear is a thing on both sides of the fence. And you have to accept that someone who played longer than you will have a great advantage due to renown rank, gear, and with that access to more mastery points. Warhammer is not meant to be a fair game.
Join RvR..... get spanked because you have 20% less people on
Definetly destro has the upper hand in rvr, at least during the time I play but that´s a problem for destro too. First, it´s boring to siege an undefended or light defended keep. Second, you do not get much out of the rewards, you do not get much xp and renown. On the other hand, if you have aao bonus I would recommend forming a small group and gank the slackers, this is fun and can be rewarding, but you have to be on your guard.
It seems almost impossible to get gear tokens especially RvR when you lose 3/4 encounters weather it be rvr or Sc.
This is something I don´t understand. I leveled an Engineer not long ago into the 60´s-70´s range of renown all alone and I felt that this was superquick and medaillons or bags were not a problem at all.
because pounce got excessively nerfed is one of the reasons i play order less it was what i was leading on... class was not top tier and they just kick it for its past transgressions which is a bit overkill

already lead alot on kotbs and slayer also... and most my guildies prefer destro, but prefer more action the most so its a juggling act man, but nerfing some classes which are not top tier you can understand a little bit why some order players are salty, sometimes a bit overkill and misplaced on the salt though.

i have 24 40's bro ive played both sides... i got some side goals and projects i want to finish off, the worse part is the pve and the grinding 40-60 is more rougher and i am reluctant to use others to carry my lowbie ass if i feel a character is undergeared...

Order can be amazing but also pretty rigid, destro is more flexible. After awhile bomb group or slayer train can get old, especially if alternatives get nerfed.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Mordd

Post#53 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Wam wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:07 am

i lost players more to lack of competiton than anything mate and burnout of years of dominance and playing both sides requries some effort that alot of people will not understand the dynamics of running a large guild and the balance of not over bloating it whilst trying to maintain a certain standard

I use to play RSH pre change, Its been MSH since change... I know pro RSH's preffered more range over more burst, because of WL's...

RP and zealot are pretty similar, one is better defensively (rp anti KD/Stag) other is better offensively if you niche yourself into morale pump and wind block...

if you are saying smash is better than lob/nge then you don't know what top is but you are entitled to your opinion... LOB/NGE are capable of beating FMJ and our alliance, like we are capable of beating them depends who has most core players and should come down to fine margin/pve...

Every group has some good players, but sometimes too many weak links vs real competition and also depends on composition alot
I could have sworn you were playing ranged a few nights ago. I know Spell said he got you a couple of times and i thought it was ranged. At least you know its stupid OP right now.

Im not trying to go into individual classes, that was an off the top example. Like asking high rank chosen to play their KotBS. response is typically hell no its boring.

I didnt say SMASH was better i said they are just as organized and making the argument that all Destro players are just better players is, well lots of things i cant say.

Im not listing my own guild names and friends on purpose. Im not trying to make this about that or drag them into it. Im pretty well known on both sides with the better NA players.

Twyxx

Post#54 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:36 pm

Spoiler:
Mordd wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:30 pm
Wam wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:07 am

i lost players more to lack of competiton than anything mate and burnout of years of dominance and playing both sides requries some effort that alot of people will not understand the dynamics of running a large guild and the balance of not over bloating it whilst trying to maintain a certain standard

I use to play RSH pre change, Its been MSH since change... I know pro RSH's preffered more range over more burst, because of WL's...

RP and zealot are pretty similar, one is better defensively (rp anti KD/Stag) other is better offensively if you niche yourself into morale pump and wind block...

if you are saying smash is better than lob/nge then you don't know what top is but you are entitled to your opinion... LOB/NGE are capable of beating FMJ and our alliance, like we are capable of beating them depends who has most core players and should come down to fine margin/pve...

Every group has some good players, but sometimes too many weak links vs real competition and also depends on composition alot
I could have sworn you were playing ranged a few nights ago. I know Spell said he got you a couple of times and i thought it was ranged. At least you know its stupid OP right now.

Im not trying to go into individual classes, that was an off the top example. Like asking high rank chosen to play their KotBS. response is typically hell no its boring.

I didnt say SMASH was better i said they are just as organized and making the argument that all Destro players are just better players is, well lots of things i cant say.

Im not listing my own guild names and friends on purpose. Im not trying to make this about that or drag them into it. Im pretty well known on both sides with the better NA players.
NA alpha chad has arrived

Ostabenny

Post#55 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:58 pm

SMASH is organised as a community, and we are organised in fights, but we allow a lot of freedom to our members when it comes to ‘who plays what’ in our wb composition. As much as possible we let people play alts or try new specs.

That hurts our performance because you have to have the right composition to overcome the imbalance between good organised destro and order.

Destro can allow the same freedom and still be successful consistently against organised order. With the changes over the last year that’s only been getting worse. Still that drives us to get better.

We don’t want to be a guild that demands you level/play a class. Sometimes a couple people need to switch when building for city and we are missing something, but we try to note them down and give them preference next time.

If we were a bunch of stupid mongrel cocksucking jerks who make everyone play only what we want, how we want, when we want, we’d probably be more consistent.

Likeaboss

Post#56 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:34 am

Wam wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm because pounce got excessively nerfed is one of the reasons i play order less it was what i was leading on... class was not top tier and they just kick it for its past transgressions which is a bit overkill
Don't get me wrong, i know everyone fanboy's you here and i am not interested in a shitstorm...

But is that really the spirit? the class got nerfed i don't wanna play it anymore?
takin' an easier way huh?

I stopped playing WL as the first Buff arrieved, as i sent my pet to kill a squishi in 5s
but i think that's a matter of mentality :roll:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Asherdoom

Post#57 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:25 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:34 am
Wam wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm because pounce got excessively nerfed is one of the reasons i play order less it was what i was leading on... class was not top tier and they just kick it for its past transgressions which is a bit overkill
Don't get me wrong, i know everyone fanboy's you here and i am not interested in a shitstorm...

But is that really the spirit? the class got nerfed i don't wanna play it anymore?
takin' an easier way huh?

I stopped playing WL as the first Buff arrieved, as i sent my pet to kill a squishi in 5s
but i think that's a matter of mentality :roll:
tell him to play sorceress against melees in destro side then you will see who is nerfed really XD
sweet order tears :twisted:

Likeaboss

Post#58 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:29 am

Asherdoom wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:25 am tell him to play sorceress against melees in destro side then you will see who is nerfed really XD
I really don't get the point. What do you want to say? Punctuation marks please.
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#59 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:34 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:29 am
Asherdoom wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:25 am tell him to play sorceress against melees in destro side then you will see who is nerfed really XD
I really don't get the point. What do you want to say? Punctuation marks please.
the fella said he quitted WL because pounce nerf so his class seems very weak: i repeat to him (not to you) to play sorcerer vs melee then what he will do? Suicide? XD

Likeaboss

Post#60 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:42 am

Asherdoom wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:34 am
Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:29 am
the fella said he quitted WL because pounce nerf so his class seems very weak: i repeat to him (not to you) to play sorcerer vs melee then what he will do? Suicide? XD
Now i got it, Thanks you Sir ;)