Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
madmatics

Re: Reroll destro

Post#21 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:04 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:49 pm I switched to Order side exactly because it's impossible to get into city on Destru. Maybe it's more difficult to get vanq gear, but it's much easier to get invader/royal meds on Order. Alos, AAO helps a lot with rr. Being on the less populous side it's better
Indeed. Only thing that is really suboptimal compared to Destro is the /5 channel. It is literally dead on Order.

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:07 pm

madmatics wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:04 pm
Ysaran wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:49 pm I switched to Order side exactly because it's impossible to get into city on Destru. Maybe it's more difficult to get vanq gear, but it's much easier to get invader/royal meds on Order. Alos, AAO helps a lot with rr. Being on the less populous side it's better
Indeed. Only thing that is really suboptimal compared to Destro is the /5 channel. It is literally dead on Order.
easier to make groups when you have more balanced classes overall

nobody wants AMs, SWs, WHs on order side, those same mirrors can find groups on Destro side.....

Banjomissen

Post#23 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:11 pm

How is it easier for Order? You get less medals for losing Forts and cities, and when you have full Vanq you get invader medals in keep bags. So if it's easier for Destro to get Vanq they should have an easy time getting invader and sov. later on as keep bags rewards royals crests instead of invader medals when you get the ToK. Combine that with Fort and city wins.

Vri

Post#24 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:56 pm

Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm you dont seem to address the fact that destro wins almost all of the RvR pairings including city sieges which is how you get top end gear. Your solution is to form a wh and pick people off small scale because you KNOW that winning straight forward rvr battles is not a reliable option for order. Not being a snowflake, just stating that I think it will be easier to gear a destro toon.
Stick around and play more. You will see that the balance swings. The 2nd stream event, was awful for Destro. Steamed rolled keep after keep.

Ysaran

Post#25 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:12 am

Banjomissen wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:11 pm
How is it easier for Order? You get less medals for losing Forts and cities, and when you have full Vanq you get invader medals in keep bags. So if it's easier for Destro to get Vanq they should have an easy time getting invader and sov. later on as keep bags rewards royals crests instead of invader medals when you get the ToK. Combine that with Fort and city wins.
In RvR, winning or losing doesn't matter, every side has the same chance of getting a bag. Also, Destru struggle a lot in fortresses (at least during my play time), so is usually Order that get the winning medals. And at last, while is true that distru win most of the city, it's more difficult for distru to get in city due to population advantage. Playing Order you have your city assured (and so medals), while playing distru you have only 50% chance to get in, even queuing immediatly. From a medals gain POV getting in city ad losing is better than not getting in at all
Zputadenti

Sofong

Post#26 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:24 am

it goes back and forth.... u will complain bout the same things when u reroll destro. pick a favourite class and stick with it, that way u can enjoy the game better.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#27 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:34 am

Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:07 pm
madmatics wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:04 pm
easier to make groups when you have more balanced classes overall

nobody wants AMs, SWs, WHs on order side, those same mirrors can find groups on Destro side.....
they can only find grp on destro side because "zerg" they take everything in grp just for numbers. so dont get blind mate.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

agemennon675

Post#28 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:36 am

Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm I have been playing for a bit now and am constantly being beaten down in every aspect of the game.

Join a SC.... destro has insanely geared premades with a ranged dps that also happens to be the best tank around.

Join RvR..... get spanked because you have 20% less people on

It seems almost impossible to get gear tokens especially RvR when you lose 3/4 encounters weather it be rvr or Sc.

I expect some L2p flame but thats to be expected. Regardless its time to turn to the dark side like many of the L2p naysayers have already done while secretly hiding the shame that they did the same thing months ago.

Mele Squig time babay!!!!
Did the same years ago grass was really green on the other side, was losing %95 of my scs at tier4, now I am winning %95 on the better player side(!). Guess I learned 2 play xd or its just superior destro players carrying me all the time who knows
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Post#29 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 am

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:36 am
Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm I have been playing for a bit now and am constantly being beaten down in every aspect of the game.

Join a SC.... destro has insanely geared premades with a ranged dps that also happens to be the best tank around.

It seems almost impossible to get gear tokens especially RvR when you lose 3/4 encounters weather it be rvr or Sc.

I expect some L2p flame but thats to be expected. Regardless its time to turn to the dark side like many of the L2p naysayers have already done while secretly hiding the shame that they did the same thing months ago.

Did the same years ago grass was really green on the other side, was losing %95 of my scs at tier4, now I am winning %95 on the better player side(!). Guess I learned 2 play xd or its just superior destro players carrying me all the time who knows
stop trolling man.. its Sunday.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

agemennon675

Post#30 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 am

boomcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 am
agemennon675 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:36 am

stop trolling man.. its Sunday.
Not trolling, I was playing both sides since forever, now I almost always play on destro, I have 0 intention of trolling, its just my advice to good players who suffer because they didnt pick a meta order class and suffering. Just switch sides and enjoy
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer