Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
Teek

Reroll destro

Post#1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm

I have been playing for a bit now and am constantly being beaten down in every aspect of the game.

Join a SC.... destro has insanely geared premades with a ranged dps that also happens to be the best tank around.

Join RvR..... get spanked because you have 20% less people on

It seems almost impossible to get gear tokens especially RvR when you lose 3/4 encounters weather it be rvr or Sc.

I expect some L2p flame but thats to be expected. Regardless its time to turn to the dark side like many of the L2p naysayers have already done while secretly hiding the shame that they did the same thing months ago.

Mele Squig time babay!!!!

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Re: Reroll destro

Post#2 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:11 pm

funny enough destro cry of the exact same thing in there chat or forums.. puhh Order premades. we lose every SC and so on.. u want to win ? go do a premade ! you want to kick ass in RvR go join a guild or competetive WB.. simple as that.. seeing players cry for RvR getting killed by a steamtrain in pugs, cant really be taken serious. ye you go make a destro, and when you then getting killed by orders, WHs, WLs SWs, what will you then cry about ?? mate.. this game is a WB/party/guild game. if u want to do some random solo go make a WH and pick your own fights. we dont need more whiners or snowflakes.. not even on destro side.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Teek

Post#3 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm

you dont seem to address the fact that destro wins almost all of the RvR pairings including city sieges which is how you get top end gear. Your solution is to form a wh and pick people off small scale because you KNOW that winning straight forward rvr battles is not a reliable option for order. Not being a snowflake, just stating that I think it will be easier to gear a destro toon.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:22 pm

nop its not. i just got back after a 6 month break. and i can see you havent played for even 1 month.. Order is basicly farming all random retard destros atm. because there are no leadership.. destro going with there hivemind.. going for 5 stars keeps instead of siege even thoe they have 80% more players.. then when they try to siege. they are so bad they run away with ram if some orders shows up on the wall.. and order gets deffensive bags. because destro cant siege.. you have enough opitunities to gear up.. you cant count on T2-3.. destro mostly steamroll there, because on a city when those unlocks, tons of destro has not got a city spot and are going lakes.. thats why.. if you play order, you get into city.. even if you lose you get progression.. many destro dosnt. so no.. Destro is only pushing city/forts when some competetive guilds logs on.. other then that. destro sucks balls. and are scared of dying and fall back if order pushes.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Teek

Post#5 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm

LOL, ok..... fair balanced, working as intended. I can see that ANYTHING I say will be shot down by you even if it is widely known and debated constantly.

To say order and destro are on par/fair play in rvr is just.... pretty shillish.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#6 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:36 pm

never said they on par or anything. i said whats going on.. players will always cry when getting killed.. destro cry of WH-WL-SWs and so on. order will cry or SHs mara, choppas. im just saying you wont get much more fun out of going to destro side because you "die" in SC or RvR. it will happen there also.. before my break i played Order in Thundercats "line by line" and destro side in TUP.. so i know what organized WBs means. both in city and RvR.. it goes both ways with who has best players/leadershp on field. and desto lacks it alot atm. you just unlucky in SCs or getting run over by the zerg.. its frustrating yes. but the grass is not greener on the other side. just play the class you like the best. you get the gear dont worry.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Asherdoom

Post#7 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm I have been playing for a bit now and am constantly being beaten down in every aspect of the game.

Join a SC.... destro has insanely geared premades with a ranged dps that also happens to be the best tank around.

Join RvR..... get spanked because you have 20% less people on

It seems almost impossible to get gear tokens especially RvR when you lose 3/4 encounters weather it be rvr or Sc.

I expect some L2p flame but thats to be expected. Regardless its time to turn to the dark side like many of the L2p naysayers have already done while secretly hiding the shame that they did the same thing months ago.

Mele Squig time babay!!!!
today i did in destro some scenarios for like 30 mins. all losses. And i play destro. Met only order premade. Grass is greener on the other side mate.

Wam

Post#8 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm you dont seem to address the fact that destro wins almost all of the RvR pairings including city sieges which is how you get top end gear. Your solution is to form a wh and pick people off small scale because you KNOW that winning straight forward rvr battles is not a reliable option for order. Not being a snowflake, just stating that I think it will be easier to gear a destro toon.
actually its easier to gear a order character than destro

destro are not guranteed pops at cities due to 55-60 vs45-40% pop aprox around city time... so you might rage about this when it happens to you

on order you can easily afk/leach gear your way up in no time, no effort... and that has been part of the problem of the community and order realm for a long time, they blame x y z instead of get organised... its always the excuse, ofc dev's could of helped in some area's but classes are already there to be competitive and win if played correctly and part of a team. So cannot blame dev,s when the tools are already there just not being utilized fully. Order mindset is to embrace the leach and the heavy rdps stack, which works well in forts and orvr defense... but in city not as much... then order QQ and complain about imbalance and unfairness of it all, without having any understanding or even worse if they have understanding but are just being ignorant about it and trying to force changes through tears to literally break the game and cause more issues with ripple effect. The whiny mentality is part of the problem... the order premades (besides a very tiny amount) que dodge destro premades and try make order puggies take the bullet instead of them because city is all about gearing not about fights and competition... its about gearing alts, why bring your best main's if they already geared and do not gain anything from it.

getting invader on destro side is a chour, because forts are usually full and over qued... most destro forts will usually fail so you get 2 invaders... on the other hand order usually win forts and especially defensively so alot more invaders and bags which reduce the invader grind a considerable amount which means you can start farming sov sooner... and you dont even have to care about being that organised you just join city and semi afk half hearted attempt it and collect easy medals, yeah its tedious but so is making a group and getting no pop.

So grass is not always greener as so many like to think, also if you have AAO on underdog you will get better rewards... and another fact NA order is usually the one zerging, so they can pretty much take uncontested forts and get city... so easier to gear up at this time on order too...

Things are fairly balanced in higher tiers of organised play between realms, thats why it comes down to the pve aspect more often than not
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:41 pm

and you can count on what Wam is saying. that guy been around all the time, and playing where he can get a fight, being on order or destro.. so take hes word.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Teek

Post#10 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm

Ill be sure to report my findings :)