Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
Gurf

Re: Reroll destro

Post#61 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:18 am

At Warband level WL is now a 3 button meme class, with a fraction of the Utility and variation that Mara and SH have got, no wonder nobody is interested in playing WL in large scale you don't even get Pounce any more if you want any kind of half decent burst attack.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#62 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:21 am

Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:18 am At Warband level WL is now a 3 button meme class, with a fraction of the Utility and variation that Mara and SH have got, no wonder nobody is interested in playing WL in large scale you don't even get Pounce any more if you want any kind of half decent burst attack.
Because "decent burst" is something that ST specs should have, not AoE variants of them.
If you would ever played Marauder, you would know its same there. You either play 3 button meme monstro variant with extra CC or you play sav/brut and you get decent burst.

Sundowner

Post#63 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 am

M0rw47h wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:18 am At Warband level WL is now a 3 button meme class, with a fraction of the Utility and variation that Mara and SH have got, no wonder nobody is interested in playing WL in large scale you don't even get Pounce any more if you want any kind of half decent burst attack.
Because "decent burst" is something that ST specs should have, not AoE variants of them.
If you would ever played Marauder, you would know its same there. You either play 3 button meme monstro variant with extra CC or you play sav/brut and you get decent burst.
pretty sure mara has has aoe WS and ini debuff, aoe kd, skill build-up increaser tactic, 100% armor pen ignore and health regen other than the aoe spam/wrecking ball/better interrupt he shares with WL. if you think monstro is a meme you really don't play aoe wl :mrgreen:

Jagosa

Post#64 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:32 am

git gud, ty.

Ysaran

Post#65 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am

I can't talk for Mara, but i can tell you that SH has exactly 3 AoE skills and the only utility it has is the CD increaser
Zputadenti

Parallell86

Post#66 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:30 pm LOL, ok..... fair balanced, working as intended. I can see that ANYTHING I say will be shot down by you even if it is widely known and debated constantly.

To say order and destro are on par/fair play in rvr is just.... pretty shillish.
If you been playing for "a while" let me tell you something from experienced perspective, you are falling down into a rerolling loop. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. You'll soon have so many characters that you just stare at your character select and dont know what the **** to play because both sides are ****. The only thing that makes the game slightly better is if you play with competitive guilds/warbands. If you gonna pug it, dude your life here on RoR is gonna be pain.

Gurf

Post#67 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Ysaran wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am
I can't talk for Mara, but i can tell you that SH has exactly 3 AoE skills and the only utility it has is the CD increaser

SH still gets Pounce and a knockdown thought right in its standard Warband aoe spec without pet? WL does not. Does it not also get self knockback and snare from Sticky Squigz?

Winry

Post#68 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:48 pm

Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:17 pm
Ysaran wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 am

SH still gets Pounce and a knockdown thought right in its standard Warband aoe spec without pet? WL does not. Does it not also get self knockback and snare from Sticky Squigz?
They alsof get An aoe pund,run away and outta my way.

Ads
ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#69 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:00 pm

Sundowner wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 am
pretty sure mara has has aoe WS and ini debuff, aoe kd, skill build-up increaser tactic, 100% armor pen ignore and health regen other than the aoe spam/wrecking ball/better interrupt he shares with WL. if you think monstro is a meme you really don't play aoe wl :mrgreen:
Mara's don't have 100% armor pen, you have no clue how the tactic works, but I heard if you say 100% armor pen in front of the mirror 3 times in a dark bathroom it actually becomes true.
WS and ini debuff is nice and aoe KD, besides that tactic isn't really in use, and the health regen in zergs pls, you could have spared that.

Compared to WL a bit lesser but not really bad, I think WL does more damage I'm not sure if it's less it's because lack of feeding on fear(tactic).
I would buff M4 of WL in hunter tree, cause it looks weak, mara has same Morale in m2, perhaps move armor debuff in hunter tree to path of axeman, that is overall some minor adjustments as well that I won't mention right now.

Sundowner

Post#70 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:14 pm

ByzantineTime wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:00 pm
Sundowner wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 am

Mara's don't have 100% armor pen, you have no clue how the tactic works, but I heard if you say 100% armor pen in front of the mirror 3 times in a dark bathroom it actually becomes true.
WS and ini debuff is nice and aoe KD, besides that tactic isn't really in use, and the health regen in zergs pls, you could have spared that.

Compared to WL a bit lesser but not really bad, I think WL does more damage I'm not sure if it's less it's because lack of feeding on fear(tactic).
I would buff M4 of WL in hunter tree, cause it looks weak, mara has same Morale in m2, perhaps move armor debuff in hunter tree to path of axeman, that is overall some minor adjustments as well that I won't mention right now.
Clearly said 100% armor pen IGNORE, not 100% armor pen. learn to read.