Recent Topics

Ads

what happend ?

Let's talk about... everything else
boomcat
Suspended

what happend ?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:16 pm

hi all just got back after 6 months. and wth is going on :P have all vets stopped playing ? i see no leadership or anything and all zones try go 5 stars instead of fighting and siegeing ?? even while 1 side have 100% aoo no siege :P and people seems "scared" of engage in pvp.. all staying back.. and with this new "ram on map" deffenders runs straight to keep and wait when they see ram on the map ? alot has happend :P who are the top guilds atm ? did Line by Line "TC" stop ? and what about the destro guilds ?

hope to see some familiar faces.. cheers !
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
lyncher12

Re: what happend ?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:29 pm

order are known for their passive gameplay until the point where there is no opposition NA time. how they find it fun to gather boxes, sit in a keep, or whine about sh more, no one knows. Destro are known for being a hivemind that just zergs and feeds kills.

The state of rvr has been a joke for a long time.

PlagueMonk

Post#3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:29 pm order are known for their passive gameplay until the point where there is no opposition NA time. how they find it fun to gather boxes, sit in a keep, or whine about sh more, no one knows. Destro are known for being a hivemind that just zergs and feeds kills.

Except Order has never 5 starred a keep afaik. I have only ever see Dest do that (and regularly I might add), even when they had superior numbers in that zone.

And if what you say is true how do you explain last night NA prime time? Dest had way more numbers in all zones, allowing them to easily push fort. Maybe all the xrealmers decided to play Dest last night leaving Order empty? IDK

boomcat
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:29 pm order are known for their passive gameplay until the point where there is no opposition NA time. how they find it fun to gather boxes, sit in a keep, or whine about sh more, no one knows. Destro are known for being a hivemind that just zergs and feeds kills.

oh boy, thats just sad :/ ive been back for 1 week now, just to try and see how it was. but comeon trying winning zones with 5 stars ? -.- and yes as u say, sitting and hiding in keeps.. and destro seems even worse at there hivemind then back when Lazypeon did the youtube about this server and we had 3k players.

i really hope something happens, because its not even fun to log back into the game in this state :/
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:39 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 pm

Except Order has never 5 starred a keep afaik. I have only ever see Dest do that (and regularly I might add), even when they had superior numbers in that zone.

And if what you say is true how do you explain last night NA prime time? Dest had way more numbers in all zones, allowing them to easily push fort. Maybe all the xrealmers decided to play Dest last night leaving Order empty? IDK
i dont care who is doing 5 stars, is a crap tactic, and people doing supp runs instead of pvp and siege is a crap mentality. i see Praag going 5 stars now, and Destro even have 80%AOO wtf man, last time i played all would get siege going when u hit 2 stars. instant.. and you would keep pushing.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Gurf

Post#6 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:53 pm

Yes only Destro 5* zones, they are like ants running boxes. They just love running supplies.

But we have had great fun knocking a zone back once it's 5* a few times.

ravezaar

Post#7 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 pm

Seeing Enemy Siege display on map is so bad its beyond me, really bad idea
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

lyncher12

Post#8 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:01 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 pm

they 5 starred dragonwake a while back. it was actually fun because order were trying to hold the bo's instead of just sitting in the keep waiting for destro to make a move.

Ads
lyncher12

Post#9 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:01 pm

ravezaar wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 pm Seeing Enemy Siege display on map is so bad its beyond me, really bad idea
its literally keep defense reward tier

kmark101

Post#10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:05 pm

ravezaar wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 pm Seeing Enemy Siege display on map is so bad its beyond me, really bad idea

Horrible change and I don't understand how it was not reverted after 1 hour of actual gameplay... it totally killed orvr action as people either wait for the rams to get spawned and sit afk, then once the ram spawned both sides immediately blob around it and nowhere else, zero tactical consideration left... this also means who can blob around the ram more wins automatically and then gotta wait 10 mins to spawn a new one. It's so lame gameplay that its hard to believe thats actually happening.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker