Recent Topics

Ads

Poll for 24h lockout to combat xrealming

Let's talk about... everything else
NSKaneda

Re: Poll for 24h lockout to combat xrealming

Post#11 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 am

Live had 8h xrealm lock, enough for evening session of rvr on one side, long enough to prevent jumping sides for city, not long enough to prevent you from playing during the weekend mornings.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
XsorrowerX

Post#12 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm

24 hours is way too much. Sides are already unbalanced like 60/40 a lot of times, and people should be encouraged to go to the side with less people, not restricted. Maybe lockout people trying to go to the high pop side.

sighy

Post#13 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 pm

Tbh that would just lead to ppl who would switch sides to look for a fight getting bored and logging off entirely... which may be the case to a lesser extent as is anyway

Whyumadbro

Post#14 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:42 pm

no lockouts! xrealming is part of the game, the current lockout are enough allready

Bowldancer

Post#15 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

I advocate a lockout - no restriction would be bad for the game imho -but 24 hours is way too much.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

VindicoAtrum

Post#16 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:54 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:54 am
Sofong wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:51 am it doesnt matter, ppl use different accounts.
Different account doesn't work for xrealm.
Wemust be imagining Cueleen ragequitting destro after a failed siege only for Spitfire or Laserheals logging on 2 minutes later hmmmm

Nekkma

Post#17 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:03 pm

Implement 1 week lockout -> notice that x-realming is not influencing game quality negatively -> remove lockouts forever.

What is even the point with lockouts when there is minimal difference between winning or losing rewardwise?
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Arthem

Post#18 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:08 pm

I'd set it for 2 weeks tbh.

Ads
Panodil

Post#19 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Snowhawk wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:01 am Make 4h Timer AFTER first Login and not after side switch.

Problem solved.

decide before logging in with the char...
This dont work when you play guild wb.
Its already hard to pick side, its so hard to know with numbers only in zones. Most times we dont know until we fought for 20-30 min that we should have gone other side tonight...but then we have to stick to it for 90 min minimum.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Psychopski
Suspended

Post#20 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:40 pm

I just want a method to be able to log in and check mail for auctions without having to endure lockout timer when i want to get back to playing my current main.

Was playing order the other day, wanted to check some mails over on destro. Logged into destro without thinking, checked mail, got auction gold, then tried to log back into order and had a 90 minute lock out. GG