Recent Topics

Ads

Current survey

Let's talk about... everything else
grease

Current survey

Post#1 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:53 am

can we all show some love for the level of professionalism we are seeing from this group. I don't mind if they delete this post but i just could not see this and not say anything. there are multimillion dollar companies that don't even come close to what we are seeing done here...

JUST COMMENT WITH APPLAUD and show your appreciation for the team..

ty

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Current survey

Post#2 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:55 am

My survey disappeared, when I opened a different UI window. My vote got stolen! :^)
Dying is no option.

grease

Post#3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:57 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:55 am My survey disappeared, when I opened a different UI window. My vote got stolen! :^)
JUST COMMENT WITH APPLAUD and show your appreciation for the team..

Bowldancer

Post#4 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:42 am

I honestly did not expect this.
I thought they had more of a sorry not sorry approach - code is the priority here.

But instead they spent their weekend talking to each and decided to listen and created an ingame poll.

Kudos to the team ! I appreciate the effort and gesture. Thank you !
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

SepticDisaster

Post#5 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:11 am

APPLAUD

Banjomissen

Post#6 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:22 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:55 am My survey disappeared, when I opened a different UI window. My vote got stolen! :^)
STOP THE STEAL /s

Glorian

Post#7 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:05 am

I also like the survey a lot. In Forum, the Pools are allways a little one sided. An ingame survey to get a feel from the full playerbase is a great thing.

And it is even better that the devs are listening to the playerbase. This has nothing to do with power but with communication and respect for each other.

Drednes

Post#8 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:08 am

only applaud if they listen to the community in the end i doubt the majority of us actually want the change to appearance and if it doesnt get changed well...just smoke and mirrors.From what i hear from veteran players...dont loose doubt is all ill say to the change getting reverted back to the better normal

Ads
Phantasm

Post#9 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:14 am

Having a possibility to vote doesnt mean votes will be listen and taken into consideration. Ok, it does calm a nerve and give illusion of being listened, but act of vote require transaprency and trust to a rule of law. Lets see if we get any kind of these.

Whyumadbro

Post#10 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:30 am

<3<3<3 thanks devs <3<3<3