Recent Topics

Ads

[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Let's talk about... everything else
balvor877
Suspended

[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#1 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 pm

It was really a nice and fun session to watch and his feeling about class/realm balance are exactly how I feel about it:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/875999278

start watching at 00:56:00 (there are also some nice moments earlier)

Ads
Bowldancer

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#2 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:57 pm

I am now half an hour in and yes I agree with what he has to say.
Call it a night. Thank you for pointing me that way.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Brutinho

Post#3 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:11 am

1:00:50
Hmmm...
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 am
Spoiler:

Balance Changes

Path of Quick Shootin’

- Shoot Thru Ya is now a morale 3.

- Behind Ya! : This ability moves to Core Path of Quick Shootin’ abilities.

- Don't Hit me! : This ability is renamed to Red Tipped Arrer and has been moved to the Path of Quick Shootin', and is now a 65 feet ranged ability.

- Finish 'Em Off : This ability can now be obtained 13 steps into the Path of Quick Shootin'. The range of this ability has been lowered to 65 feet.

- Shootin' Wif Da Wind : The effect of this tactic has been changed and will now increase critical Hit rate of all path of Quick Shootin' abilities by 15% and the critical damage of Red Tipped Arrer and Behind Ya! by 50%.

- Da Waaagh Iz Strong : The effect of this tactic has been changed. Any target affected by Rotten Arrer will now suffer additional elemental damage whenever they are healed.

- Splinterin' Arrer is removed

- Shootin' Quicka : This is a new tactic that can be obtained 3 steps into the Path of Quick Shootin'. It will increase the Autoattack speed by 50% for both you and your pet as long as you have an active pet.

- Stop Runnin’ icon has been changed to a more appropriate one.

Path of Big Shootin’

- Shrapnel Arrer : This ability moved to Core Path of Big Shootin’ abilities.

- Not so Fast! : This ability can be obtained 5 step into the Path of Big Shootin’ and will additionally knock down the target for 3 seconds. It cannot be casted on the move anymore and it’s range has been increased to 100 feet.

- Explodin’ Arrer : This ability can be obtained 13 step into the Path of Big Shootin’ and the effect has been changed to a PBAoE punt .

- Sharpened Arrers : This tactic that can be obtained 3 steps into the Path of Big Shootin’. It will increase the armor penetration of all your ranged abilities by 25% as long as you have an active pet.

Path of Big Bouncin’

- Squig Armor now also increase your armor and no longer cost Action Points.

- Territorial Agression : This tactic is removed and All by Myself can be used in Squig Armor once again. Additionally, leap cooldown will be reduced by All By Myself.

- Sneaky Strikes : This ability is removed.

- Sneaky Git : This tactic now increase your defenses while you are in Squig Armor.

- ´Ere, Squiggy : This tactic now heal your squig by 25% of the heal casted on you, as long as it is within 30 ft of you.

- Big Claws icon has been changed to a more appropriate one

- Outta My Way! icon has been changed to a more appropriate one

- Squig Leap icon has been changed to a more appropriate one

- Really Bad gas! has been renamed Bad Gas!

- Sneaky Stabbin’ has been renamed Sneaky Bouncin’

- Big Bouncin' dust vfx will correctly display on each bounces.

Pets

- Squigs take 75% less AoE damage (not a change, just clarifying).

- Squig abilities will correctly display the correct stats and infos in the bufflines.

- Squig Frenzy : This ability will now increase your squig damage by 25% and gives additional effects to the squig pets abilities. The cooldown and the duration have been lowered.

Basic Squig:
- The basic Squig received a passive effect : When you are dealt damage, there is a 25% chance that 50% of the damage is dealt to your basic squig, if it is within 45 feet.
- Death From Above : While Frenzied this ability is undefendable.
- Squig Squeal : While Frenzied all your pet attacks will increase the hate generated.

Horned Squig:
- The horned squig now gives a 10% Parry strikethrough bonus instead of armor.
- Head Butt : This ability will now reduce target armor instead of knocking them down. While frenzied, this ability will hit an additional time.
- Gore : While Frenzied, this ability will also hit all enemies within 20 feet.

Gas Squig:
- Spore Cloud : While frenzied, this ability will heal allies around the target by the damage dealt.
- Goop Shootin' : While Frenzied, this ability will also reduce the victim's corporeal resistance.

Spiked Squig:
- Spine Fling : While Frenzied, the ticks intervals are reduced by 50%.
- Poisoned Spine : While Frenzied, deadly spikes grow from you squig dealing damage back to it's attackers whenever it is attacked.

Core Abilities

- Shootin' Mushroom Wrap is removed

- Squigbeast is now a morale 1.

- He’s a Biggun' : This tactic will now increase your pet’s Strength, ballistic skill and wounds.

- Tastes like Chicken : This ability will now give you a Wounds buff instead of a heal.

- Scramblin’ Quick-Like : New tactic that increases your Squig’s movement speed by 50%.
- SH changes came out
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:37 pm
Balance Changes

- The Gas Squig will now increase range by 15 feet instead of 10%. *Note : the tooltip correctly says 15 feet but buffline still says 15% and will be corrected with next patch.

- FInish ‘Em Off : This ability can now be obtained 9 steps into the Path of Big Shootin'. The range of this ability has been restored to 100 feet.

- Poison Arrer : This ability can now be obtained 13 steps into the Path of Big Shootin'.

- Explodin’ Arrer : This ability can now be obtained 5 steps into the Path of Big Shootin'. This ability is no longer a ground target ability and has 2 seconds cast time.

- Extra Toxic Arrer : In addition of the current effect , this tactic will also add a backloaded damage that will trigger damage if the target goes below 25% Health.

- Not So Fast : This ability can now be obtained 5 steps into the Path of Quick Shootin'. The range of this ability has been lowered to 65 feet, and it can be casted on the move. The initiative debuff has been removed from it.

- Red Tipped Arrer : This ability can now be obtained 13 steps into the Path of Quick Shootin'. In addition of the current effect , the ability will remove a damage absorbing effect from the target , and will deal damage every time it successfully remove it.

- Run Away! : This ability moved to Quick Shootin’ Core Abilities and is obtainable at level 21.

- Yer Bleedin’ : This ability duration has been reduced to 10 seconds , the tick interval are reduced to 2 seconds , and it will additionally debuff initiative. A 5 seconds cooldown has been added to the ability.
- Shuffle some skills added CD, added things on other and changes on how damage is calculated
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:24 pm
Balance Changes

- Sharpened Arrers: This tactic no longer affects your pet damage.

- Squigbeast: The damage bonus is lowered from +200% to +150%.

- Squig Armor will no longer trigger a GCD

- 'Ere Squiggy is now a passive buff instead of a tactic.

- Da Smell don't bother me : This tactic can now be obtained 3 steps into the Path of Big Bouncin'.
- Armor pen tactic no longer affects pets
- Squigbeast damage decrease ( I still believe it should be lowered more just FYI)
- SA no longer GCD to match SW stances
- Pet tactic was changed for all pet classes
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Combat and Careers
General Changes

- Run Away (Goblin tactic): this tactic will now trigger at most once every 10s.

- Resurrection buffs are now properly cleared when declining the offer.

Bug Fixes

- Run Away! : This ability won't fire if you don't have an active pet.

- Squig Armor : This ability won't bug on pet spawn or tactics swap anymore.

- Red tipped Arrer: The regular damage component is now applied before the absorbs are removed instead of after, like it says on the tooltip.

Balance Changes

- Kaboom! : This ability has been renamed Lemme Out! and now share CD with Squig Armor.

- Squig Leap : The range of this ability is reduced to 45 ft. This ability will deal damage when you land once again, but cannot critically hit.

- Da Waaagh Iz Strong: The retrigger interval of this tactic is changed from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- Red Tipped arrer got nuked
- Some minor adjustments
- Da waaagh iz strong nuked
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Bug Fixes

- Taste Like Chicken : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your squig range.

- Drop That! : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Squig range.

- Squig Armor : You can once again remove squig armor by clicking on it when toggled.

- Gas Squig : Fixed an issue causing range being increased by 15% instead of 15 ft and cancel abilties even if you were in range.

Balance Changes

- Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.

- Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore

- Da Smell Don't Bother Me: This tactic is now a core tactic.
- mSH ST capability gone (which I agree with btw)
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

abezverkhiy

Post#4 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:39 am

Could you summarize in a few words main items? Can't watch it unfortunately
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

lyncher12

Post#5 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 am

how seriously should someone that only pugs and plays primarily ranged dps be taken though

Charon

Post#6 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:00 am

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 am how seriously should someone that only pugs and plays primarily ranged dps be taken though
Idk, but much more than you ..that for sure
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

doky

Post#7 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:34 am

All top SHs this server and ever to play the game are still disliking the changes due to range nerf simply coz in a competitive world you get shut down by anyone who knows what range control is.
On the other side there are players who say it's OP due to damage and all the tools class has while ignoring positioning and awareness skills- the main thing for a ranged class.
I'll not discuss whats right or wrong coz answer is simple in our case- FULL REVERT.

Neverever

Post#8 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:47 am

Yet all he can do with the class he mentions is to try making the death blow among a bunch of Destro around him. Oh well definitely OP.

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#9 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:48 am

Lol yet another nerf SH thread? Isn't there like 5 active ones already?
Btw nice cherry picking, but he's talking about WH being too good in the very same video.
2/10 :lol:
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

balvor877
Suspended

Post#10 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:56 am

Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:48 am ....
there comes the destro lobbyist...