Recent Topics

Ads

[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Let's talk about... everything else
cynicprophet

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#171 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Martok wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:11 pm
cynicprophet wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pmyea i mean for a player who is playing for a while he shouldnt be playing like a newbie thats what im saying what he is doing to community is disservice by giving class builds without being played them ever.He has 0 6v6 experience, 0 warband experience he is just a solo chad.

Wow! Such inciteful and relevant commentary! Yeah, that is exactly what we need more of on these forums, petty insults and personal attacks on other players! Keep up the good work, man!
so much for the sensetive people i get it, truth can hurt sometimes but you gotta endure

Ads
Detangler

Post#172 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 pm

Everyone here should just agree to a date and time to take it to the duel arena already. Actually put out real numbers instead of spouting out anecdotal BS for 18 pages.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Akalukz

Post#173 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 am

Wam wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:56 pm
emiliorv wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Wam wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:37 am
the best SH's was all ranged SH's and anyone experienced knows who they are... but who are all the OP MSH i hear so often about?
Easy to explain...mSHs are excellent pugkillers (high mobility + aoe) => since order is mostly pugs...pugkillers become OP
Even boosted a MSH will be doing less than a proper sl or BW... yet people argue MSH are "OP"

I know good dps players on both sides, and i agree they are good pugkillers doesnt make them OP... choppa and mara is equally good if not better.

Id rather bring BIS choppa/mara... and if i was against id rather avoid the BIS RSH over MSH'S...

Interupt big bouncing you just neuterd them... taunt, (kotbs got another interupt) KD, Punt... WL, Engi have interupt... there is so much counterplay.

MSH op is a meme, that many puggies like to use as a excuse for losing.
I see it more along the lines of the have so many tools / specs and can be viable in all aspects of game playe, where as other classes are not.
-= Agony =-

wachlarz

Post#174 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:46 am

Akalukz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 am
emiliorv wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Easy to explain...mSHs are excellent pugkillers (high mobility + aoe) => since order is mostly pugs...pugkillers become OP
Even boosted a MSH will be doing less than a proper sl or BW... yet people argue MSH are "OP"

I know good dps players on both sides, and i agree they are good pugkillers doesnt make them OP... choppa and mara is equally good if not better.

Id rather bring BIS choppa/mara... and if i was against id rather avoid the BIS RSH over MSH'S...

Interupt big bouncing you just neuterd them... taunt, (kotbs got another interupt) KD, Punt... WL, Engi have interupt... there is so much counterplay.

I see it more along the lines of the have so many tools / specs and can be viable in all aspects of game playe, where as other classes are not.
So yours prob. is dev make good job, making class playable in all tress ?

sharpblader

Post#175 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:11 am

cynicprophet wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:41 pm
cynicprophet wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pmyea i mean for a player who is playing for a while he shouldnt be playing like a newbie thats what im saying what he is doing to community is disservice by giving class builds without being played them ever.He has 0 6v6 experience, 0 warband experience he is just a solo chad.

Wow! Such inciteful and relevant commentary! Yeah, that is exactly what we need more of on these forums, petty insults and personal attacks on other players! Keep up the good work, man!
so much for the sensetive people i get it, truth can hurt sometimes but you gotta endure
I completely agree with you that facts are fact and the truth hurts sometimes.

Now, you won't mind sharing your warband leadership experience with your rr 80+ tank, rdps, healer and mdps toons on both order and destro so that we can establish whether your word holds any substance or you're just spreading hate and masking it as truth.

Must say, to have those many high rr and fully geared characters since you started in December 2018 must've taken a lot of commitment.

Akalukz

Post#176 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:14 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:46 am

To a degree possibly. The problem is that it has little draw back for as much utility and dps that it has. I suggest putting in a few "blocks" to bring back in line with other classes. The only thing worse than an underperforming class on game balance is an overperforming one. Hence the words game balance
-= Agony =-

wachlarz

Post#177 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:14 pm

To a degree possibly. The problem is that it has little draw back for as much utility and dps that it has. I suggest putting in a few "blocks" to bring back in line with other classes. The only thing worse than an underperforming class on game balance is an overperforming one. Hence the words game balance
So what tree U suggest to nerf ? What tree must be un-playable ? 🤤

Paxsanarion

Post#178 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:29 pm

cynicprophet wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:41 pm

I for one appreciate everything Zarbix does for the community.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#179 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:02 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:17 pm
Akalukz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:14 pm
So what tree U suggest to nerf ? What tree must be un-playable ? 🤤
I suggest 2 things, c/d on all pets when one dies. Ranged KD require pet or 2 sec cast (or tactic to make on the move)
-= Agony =-

Whyumadbro

Post#180 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 pm Everyone here should just agree to a date and time to take it to the duel arena already. Actually put out real numbers instead of spouting out anecdotal BS for 18 pages.
THIS!!!!! Go to the Arena and provide some numbers