TreefAM

Re: PUG-Only Weekend Warfront SCs

Post#12 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:47 pm

lmao

Bowldancer

Post#13 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:53 pm

At least you don't have to win 5 to get the 200 container^^
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:03 pm

After turn endgame content into a solo-pugfest friendly experience i cant understand why scs are different...really after drop endgame content into the solofest trash Bin why bother with scs??

I cant get why city instances are solo-friendly but scs cant...hard to understand really.

Akalukz

Post#15 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:44 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:06 pm People, stop being allergic to group play.
I have played here a long time and see this type of statement time and again. While I do agree in most situations, i also wonder why the Devs are so allergic to solo play. The incentive to group up is low in all honesty.
-= Agony =-

Sever1n

Post#16 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:22 pm

Yeah we all have 24/7 premade. Only those defend pug stomping who have sick '' fun'' of it. Basis of interesting game is fair play, not 15min of sadistic hyena pack play on people who dont have they own pack. To me such **** just waste of time, even if im on wining side. No chalenge - no fun. But yes u can defend pug stomping and have fun in potato zerobrain asisting those who cant answer you due to lack of comunication. Pathetic. You just afraid that pug will just regisyer in solo and you have to deal with another premades. You just cowards. Thats all.

Alfa1986

Post#17 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 pm

emiliorv wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:03 pm After turn endgame content into a solo-pugfest friendly experience i cant understand why scs are different...really after drop endgame content into the solofest trash Bin why bother with scs??

I cant get why city instances are solo-friendly but scs cant...hard to understand really.
Why are you so worried about the fact that now the "rank-and-filer" man is able to gather a sovereign set, and not just the privileged people from the so-called "top" guilds? do you have a bad appetite for it? someone forbids you to make organized warbands and stomping "solo pugers"? Or is it just that it has become more difficult to win now when many people on the server have become equal to your gear level?)

and where have you seen that city become more friendlyfor solo players? as i can see it observe a completely opposite dynamic. getting into the city in a solo queue is almost impossible now.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Akalukz

Post#18 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:58 pm

i mean how often does group ranked pop? Any know? Is there such a thing?
-= Agony =-

Ads
Albane

Post#19 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:48 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:28 am why are people so desperate to play on a team of 9 ranged dps 1 focused offense tank and 2 dps healers
You got 2 healers? spoiled