Recent Topics

Ads

Maybe I'm wrong

Let's talk about... everything else
SatyrSauce

Maybe I'm wrong

Post#1 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Wouldn't it be better for the community if, instead of resorting straight to an item wipe, an investigation could be done? If the problem was a small number of players farming blue items, couldn't you just check who has like 10 blue items and look into that instead of punishing everyone for it? I don't have any programming background so I'm not sure how feasible that is, but it's a thought.

Ads
Ligemar

Re: Maybe I'm wrong

Post#2 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:09 pm

SatyrSauce wrote:Wouldn't it be better for the community if, instead of resorting straight to an item wipe, an investigation could be done? If the problem was a small number of players farming blue items, couldn't you just check who has like 10 blue items and look into that instead of punishing everyone for it? I don't have any programming background so I'm not sure how feasible that is, but it's a thought.
Punishing for what? For farm? For devs mistakes? People, "who has like 10 blue items" not guilty at all there. Thats was game mechanic, not bug abuse or something. They decided to change that mechanic instead let all people farm heroes 24\7.
Last edited by Ligemar on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azarael

Re: Maybe I'm wrong

Post#3 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:14 pm

We don't have the time to waste checking the inventory of every single person in the game.

T2 had been released for 2 days. It's not a big deal.