5972 damage from level 33 SH in 1 second

Let's talk about... everything else
CeeJay89

Re: 5972 damage from level 33 SH in 1 second

Post#41 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:23 pm
CeeJay89 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:12 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:55 pm

For some it is. It reduces dmg by 50%. So w/o the sc buff anybody can obtain he would eat up 1500 crit under detaunt. Big deal apparently :roll:
6k>1.5k is not 50%, so it's for nobody. But yeah, sure, without the scenario buff and with detaunt it would be 1.5k... which still isn't negligible for a R33 detaunted class.
Dont think balancing for sub 40 bracket should be the priority. Lowbie dude got rekt by XY class. S**t happens.
I would normally agree, but fairly irrelevant point for abilities like Poison Arrer and Festering. Gear won't change anything in this case, Sov or otherwise, unless you're stacking toughness.

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#42 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:23 pm

CeeJay89 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm
CeeJay89 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:12 pm

6k>1.5k is not 50%, so it's for nobody. But yeah, sure, without the scenario buff and with detaunt it would be 1.5k... which still isn't negligible for a R33 detaunted class.
Dont think balancing for sub 40 bracket should be the priority. Lowbie dude got rekt by XY class. S**t happens.
I would normally agree, but fairly irrelevant point for abilities like Poison Arrer and Festering. Gear won't change anything in this case, Sov or otherwise, unless you're stacking toughness.
You get around 8k hp as WP in conq + you get extra wounds from your grp buff on top of it. Helps a ton. I play WP myself. And if you die to single DPS as a healer you are doing something wrong. Especially WP.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Jastojan

Post#43 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:30 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:15 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:47 pm Next time watch the sc buff, get up your detaunt like you should and voila 6k>1,5k.
yeah, right Mr. Destro lobbyist... move on...

You see that there were at least 2 other dessis next to me, right (siphon)? They were pushing us back after the capture. The SH was standing somewhere in the back. I was busy fighting to survive... then boom... instant death...
:o
It looks like you do not have enough.
5972/2 is nothing special in normal conditions.
But if you think SH is too much for your WP, lets see this vid (yeah I posted it here on the forum yet, but it looks like children just wana have fun...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgreIiE46Xg
(Yes, he is 40+, you are not blind)
But I have good news for you. You are low lvl toon with poor defensive stats yet, but if you get 40+ you will see some magic on your side - it is called slayer. And if you will try to play destro tanks (especialy) with huge amounts of defensives (parry/block) it still will mean nothing for you as a tank (no matter if you fight in highpass cemetery or not). Need more salt on forum? Here you are.
(this last part was exaggerated a bit, sorry, but I do not see any other way to open your eyes + sorry for others you have to see crap posts like this, but I have enough too - because threads like this are the reason why we are on the endless wave of nerfs).
Thank me later + this topic should be locked as we can see it brings nothing just hate.

Yshra

Post#44 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:08 pm

Wdova wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:32 pm
Yshra wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:59 pm You're right, its ridiculous.
As an AM pov, this happens sometimes, not only with the sc buff, they dont need it, when I see a SH is about to pounce on me, I detaunt, preHot, and he still do to me more than 8000 damage in 3s (exactly on a screen 8666 in 3s). Because of git em! + squigbeast morale 1 OP (WL dont have this morale). Add a KD they have of course, and you litterally cannot do something to survive.
I agree, its well balanced... But surely works as intended.
It seem You never played Destro because You would feel exactly same when White lion pounce on You :)
You're right i would feel the same. But SH pet do way more damage, SH have way more CC, and are tankier. Well, everyone knows it. Dont be afraid WL are nerfed again and again... ;) oh and again

CeeJay89

Post#45 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:50 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:23 pm
Spoiler:

You get around 8k hp as WP in conq + you get extra wounds from your grp buff on top of it. Helps a ton. I play WP myself. And if you die to single DPS as a healer you are doing something wrong. Especially WP.

Not really the point. You said detaunting would drop the damage from 6k to 1.5k to dimiss the OP's claims and concerns. Which clearly isn't true. You then changed what you said to not include the 2x buff from High Pass. Okay. I'm telling you that 1.5k in 1s from a R33 who isn't even in Anni yet, WHILE detaunted is NOT insignificant. That's it; I'm not personally talking about balance. No other input.

wachlarz

Post#46 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Yshra wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:08 pm
Wdova wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:32 pm
Yshra wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:59 pm You're right, its ridiculous.
As an AM pov, this happens sometimes, not only with the sc buff, they dont need it, when I see a SH is about to pounce on me, I detaunt, preHot, and he still do to me more than 8000 damage in 3s (exactly on a screen 8666 in 3s). Because of git em! + squigbeast morale 1 OP (WL dont have this morale). Add a KD they have of course, and you litterally cannot do something to survive.
I agree, its well balanced... But surely works as intended.
It seem You never played Destro because You would feel exactly same when White lion pounce on You :)
You're right i would feel the same. But SH pet do way more damage, SH have way more CC, and are tankier. Well, everyone knows it. Dont be afraid WL are nerfed again and again... ;) oh and again
Yes they are tankier then pet because averange rshy got 60 toughnes 😂 Just proc from van set and got 0. 🤣

adapter
Suspended

Post#47 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:17 pm

lmao, the amount of rSH whines on forum is getting hilarious
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

NSKaneda

Post#48 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 pm

CeeJay89 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:50 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:23 pm
Spoiler:

Not really the point. You said detaunting would drop the damage from 6k to 1.5k to dimiss the OP's claims and concerns. Which clearly isn't true. You then changed what you said to not include the 2x buff from High Pass. Okay. I'm telling you that 1.5k in 1s from a R33 who isn't even in Anni yet, WHILE detaunted is NOT insignificant. That's it; I'm not personally talking about balance. No other input.

There's no detaunt after syphon.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Detangler

Post#49 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

I remember when WLs would do this amount of damage in the time of a single knockdown with no Highpass scenario buff, and all the Order apologists would just say "lol next time learn 2 detaunt."

Next time learn to detaunt.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Winry

Post#50 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Everyone knows that SH at the moment is overtuned and the people defending it are the ones playing it.