Recent Topics

Ads

Pug scenario isnt pug scenario

Let's talk about... everything else
Bignusty

Pug scenario isnt pug scenario

Post#1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:20 pm

There is a big problem whit called "Pug Scenario" ! Some players abusing to join in same time to play premade vs full pug side , i joined 10+ scenario reikland factory and always same 6 people premade inside. It appear they are to afraid to join a regular queue whitout to abuse whit the pug scenario

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Pug scenario isnt pug scenario

Post#2 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Have you considered the possibility that a team who wins a match is more likely to queue up right afterwards and are likely to be in the same groups again?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

TreefAM

Post#3 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:50 pm

Join solo ranked, that's the true pug experience.

Bignusty

Post#4 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:58 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:27 pm Have you considered the possibility that a team who wins a match is more likely to queue up right afterwards and are likely to be in the same groups again?
I'm agree but 10 scen in a reikland factory facing same WL premade when im queueing now on all scen whitout Reikland factory and dont face against them its a bit suspect . But okay i will move forward to this.

BelligerentBob

Post#5 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:00 pm

TreefAM wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:50 pm Join solo ranked, that's the true pug experience.
Except guilds on both sides are taking advantage of the low pop and queueing together :D
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Rapzel

Post#6 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:01 pm

Bignusty wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:58 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:27 pm Have you considered the possibility that a team who wins a match is more likely to queue up right afterwards and are likely to be in the same groups again?
I'm agree but 10 scen in a reikland factory facing same WL premade when im queueing now on all scen whitout Reikland factory and dont face against them its a bit suspect . But okay i will move forward to this.
Are you in their premade or why do you keep getting them? :|

Bignusty

Post#7 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:32 pm

im not in their premade playing destro side just queued another reikland and they are here again same WL team playing all afternoon reikland pug .

Banjomissen

Post#8 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:08 pm

That very normal if one side is heavily underpopulated. The overpopulated realm will face the same players over and over again. Doesn’t matter if it’s the pug or normal sc.

Ads