Recent Topics

Ads

How big is the lack of tanks and healers on order side?

Let's talk about... everything else
SkandiJack

How big is the lack of tanks and healers on order side?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:30 am

Hi all,

I just want to start by saying i love this game and its community, i think the developers keeping this game alive really deserve a big thank you from all of us :)

Now to the point, Ive seen that the Order side is quite underpopulated compared to Destruction, and as such, i am thinking of joining the Order side to help keep the balance. However, I do not necessarily think that the armor/look of the tanks and healers on Order side are that appealing but at the same time i would want to contribute to the realm where its needed.

So the question in this thread is, how big is the lack of tanks and healers on Order? If, lets say, playing a white lion, will it be hard to find groups and complete events? How appreciated are tanks and healers and approximately, how big is the perk of being a healer or tank?

Thanks all!

Ads
Ysaran

Re: How big is the lack of tanks and healers on order side?

Post#2 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:04 pm

Order lacks melee, not only tanks. Every melee class will be fine, exept for melee WP.
Order are fine with healers
Zputadenti

lifeson

Post#3 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Yes lacks melee in general.
Too much rdps.
So many engies its ridiculous.

Ysaran

Post#4 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:22 pm

lifeson wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:19 pm Yes lacks melee in general.
Too much rdps.
yesterday i've been in a city where we were against 7 SW, 2BW and 2 Engie. it was ridicuolous, not even funny. i mean 7, really?
Zputadenti

puzzolamistica
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:59 pm

dont trust this idiot.
order has a huge lack of healers, specially rp, it is really hard to find a rp for city.
if u want to play order try to roll a wp/rp, a tank or a slayer.

anarchypark

Post#6 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:37 pm

If you play tank there's no healer.
If you play healer there's no tank.
and you'll be only heal, only tank.
everyday you'll be called noob. guard me ****, heal me ****.

are you ready for this ?
if yes, pick snb knight and use guard challenge punt snare interrupt.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

hammerhead

Post#7 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:47 pm

do not listen to anyone. Play those you like, on the side of which you are more comfortable or have more friends. I have two 80 tanks and almost 80 runists, I stayed on the side of the order for the same reasons as you outlined here, in the end I almost turned the game into another work. So the role SW and be the eighth in the party of the solopugers, or better stand in the green shapeless mass of orcs. If anyone should care about the quality of the game, then it is definitely not you.
(\|)o0(|/)

oaliaen

Post#8 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Roll a rdps and join in the QQ party..

Ads
Ibechuck97

Post#9 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:18 pm

I did the same as you. When I started playing in the spring I picked Order to be on side that I figured needed help. At first I played an Engie because that's what I played on the live server. I found that order has way to many ranged. So I got the Engie to 40/50 and rolled something I saw was lacking at the time which was healers. I rolled an RP and got him to 40/71 but it seems like order has lots of healers when I play. Now it seems that order needs tanks and melee dps so I'm in the process of leveling a tank. The problem is by the time you level a character that is "needed" they might not be as needed by then. I'd say you can never go wrong with a tank, melee or healer on order but play what you want to play regardless if it's needed and have fun. Order just needs some warm bodies to help stop the zerg. :D

VindicoAtrum

Post#10 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:22 pm
lifeson wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:19 pm Yes lacks melee in general.
Too much rdps.
yesterday i've been in a city where we were against 7 SW, 2BW and 2 Engie. it was ridicuolous, not even funny. i mean 7, really?
This is not representative of the side as a whole, but that SW and Engy are not desirable in city warbands (except perhaps one skirmish morale drainer), so they HAVE to solo queue. Then they all get lumped together for several easy stomp instances for destruction.

If balance patches were a little more frequent and focused on real issues rather than nerfing things that no-one was asking for *cough* pounces *cough* maybe the poor SWs wouldn't be begging for royal scraps in solo queue.