Recent Topics

Ads

How big is the lack of tanks and healers on order side?

Let's talk about... everything else
Paxsanarion

Re: How big is the lack of tanks and healers on order side?

Post#21 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:34 pm

I only play Order and I only play Tanks and Healers :-) Currently working on a Knight :-) I love trying to beat the odds.....and today the numbers are definitely against Order ......

Ads
Ysaran

Post#22 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:33 pm
DiMakss wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:02 pm
puzzolamistica wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:59 pm dont trust this idiot.
order has a huge lack of healers, specially rp, it is really hard to find a rp for city.
if u want to play order try to roll a wp/rp, a tank or a slayer.
Now u are idiot, order dont need healers
Careful with your insults, there, bud. That healer spread doesn't look anywhere near like 1/3 of total population. More like 1/4....
from right to left is 6%, 10% and 16%. The sum is 32%. Dunno where this numbers come from, though
Zputadenti

Akalukz

Post#23 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 pm

i think initially when game launched it was figured destro would draw more people. Cooler / bad guys etc. That is why order was given so many group buffs / one realm skills. Now that they are no longer bound to one realm you are seeing the natural way of things, cooler and if not better then certainly equal.
-= Agony =-

Detangler

Post#24 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:54 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:01 pm
Careful with your insults, there, bud. That healer spread doesn't look anywhere near like 1/3 of total population. More like 1/4....
from right to left is 6%, 10% and 16%. The sum is 32%. Dunno where this numbers come from, though
Did you make sure to take out all the DPS AMs and WPs from that list? It ain't really 32%, even from this suspiciously unverified unsourced fancy little bar graph.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Phantasm

Post#25 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:08 pm

Play whatever you like and you want to be good at. Join guild and stay away of pug scenarios. Guilds are natural balance for trinity. Every healer need a effective dps and tank to succeed, same other way, tank require awake healer and competent dps. All that you can find in guilds, not in pug scenarios.

yoluigi

Post#26 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:04 pm Order lacks melee, not only tanks. Every melee class will be fine, exept for melee WP.
Order are fine with healers
me /cry

Naelar

Post#27 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:16 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:01 pm
The numbers come from a thread from around September/October. Someone compiled a bunch of data and put it into these bar graphs. Search the forums a bit. You should be able to find it.

scatterthewinds

Post#28 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:42 pm

Not only does order have rdps problem, but also archmage and grace wp problems. It's not just that there aren't enough healers, there aren't enough healers in efficient configs.

I don't expect this to change. The people that play these setups don't care about the faction, so, why would they bother changing?

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#29 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:58 am

scatterthewinds wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:42 pm Not only does order have rdps problem, but also archmage and grace wp problems. It's not just that there aren't enough healers, there aren't enough healers in efficient configs.

I don't expect this to change. The people that play these setups don't care about the faction, so, why would they bother changing?
Eh, the problem of playing for yourself extends past tanks and heals. I lost a city last night because we had no heal debuff; three WE, 3 choppa, 2 2h BG. I literally spend the first 5min trying to get at least one WE to swap kisses, but they all ran the exact same one(INI steal).

We can yell and haw at other players, but they fill the RNG gap as much as any behind the scene computations.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

SepticDisaster

Post#30 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:16 am

It may just be my perception, but I find that if I try to tab target a full-on Order zerg I’m hard pressed to get past the sea of knights and IBs that compose the front line. I’m sure Order sees a similar thing tabbing through all the Black Orcs. I guess I just don’t see where they are lacking in tanks so badly. But again, may just be me.