Recent Topics

Ads

T2 Set gear

Let's talk about... everything else
chaoscode

T2 Set gear

Post#1 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi all,

I was proudly one of the first people to get the first set peace of T2 set. I am missing 2 more peaces. Any idea how to get those?

-Love

Chaoscode

Ads
paps

Re: T2 Set gear

Post#2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:16 pm

How?
Azarael wrote:- :!: Keep Loot isn't added yet. It will be added when we see that Keeps are working properly. :!:
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

Mec

Post#3 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:29 pm

He bought it xD

chaoscode

Post#4 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Capping a caslte u get 5 scout badges. take that to the castle 3rd level. you can buy gear there including set gear.

paps

Post#5 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 pm

was looking at vendors didnt see ges need to go and chek again, gz btw, maybe i answer your question, maybe rest of peaces is drop?
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

CarlistRieekan

Post#6 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:45 am

chaoscode wrote:Hi all,

I was proudly one of the first people to get the first set peace of T2 set. I am missing 2 more peaces. Any idea how to get those?

-Love

Chaoscode
Hey,

boots should be lootable from enemy players (I don't know if it has been implemented yet).

Chest can be found in gold loot bag, which can be recieved after succesfull keep raid (i.e. after killing keep lord). It hasn't been implemented yet, since keeps are being tuned.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#7 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:12 am

Once quests are fixed should be able to get a pve set with bonuses like the pvp armor.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Ligemar

Post#8 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:32 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote: pve set
t2

Ads