Recent Topics

Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
Rumpel

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#581 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Its mostly all about style, I believe and destro wins this contest.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
P00D3l1v3ry

Post#582 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Well, destro for 2 - 3 months dominated in population, so no wonder that Order guys felt being pushed over, but nowadays i sense a trend, which kinda irritates me:

Destro pushes zones up to forts or ( as today happened ) Order pushes zone to fort - Destro fills all slots for fort and during phase 2 ( not necessarily losing, but having tough times ) this Destro leaves mid fight doing something else.

Those guys who stay there, are left to their own devices. Mostly it ends up with skirmishing around war camp to be over with or AFKing in war camp to get those pity invaders.. and at the end.. NONE are given coz contribution was too low ( even thou according Enemy i had 10th place in death blows ).

I sense that its not a problem in balance, as there is problem in attitude - yea, Destro mostly plays old russian strategy " Nas Mnogo" - headless rush towards a shield wall and hoping something happens.. what happens we can imagine.
Poodie 40/80 Choppa
Poodiegit 40/60 SH

" The one who dares and cares, searches for means. The one who does not dare nor care, searches for reasons. "

kmark101

Post#583 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:18 pm

P00D3l1v3ry wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:01 pm Destro mostly plays old russian strategy " Nas Mnogo" - headless rush towards a shield wall and hoping something happens.. what happens we can imagine.

You mean a turret & staff wall
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

P00D3l1v3ry

Post#584 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:27 pm

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:18 pm
P00D3l1v3ry wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:01 pm Destro mostly plays old russian strategy " Nas Mnogo" - headless rush towards a shield wall and hoping something happens.. what happens we can imagine.

Well yea, kinda, behind that shield wall is huge amount of turrets and RDPS which easily can counter Destro lines up to 140% count of Order players.
Poodie 40/80 Choppa
Poodiegit 40/60 SH

" The one who dares and cares, searches for means. The one who does not dare nor care, searches for reasons. "

teiloh

Post#585 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:40 pm

P00D3l1v3ry wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Well yea, kinda, behind that shield wall is huge amount of turrets and RDPS which easily can counter Destro lines up to 140% count of Order players.
Magus and Sorc are better at AOE than Engis and BW. Just putting that out there, and I really don't care if Destro is going "lol" at this simple mathematical fact.

P00D3l1v3ry

Post#586 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:46 pm

teiloh wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:40 pm
P00D3l1v3ry wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Magus and Sorc are better at AOE than Engis and BW. Just putting that out there, and I really don't care if Destro is going "lol" at this simple mathematical fact.
Cannot deny/confirm this statement, but most of the time we see destro attacking. And therefore comes a question: are Magi/ Sorcs able to maintain their high lvl of AoE while moving thru narrow chokepoint? Coz Engi/BW in this scenario juss sit on their butts and wait for Destro to come, therefore they are in advantage.
Poodie 40/80 Choppa
Poodiegit 40/60 SH

teiloh

Post#587 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm

P00D3l1v3ry wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:46 pm
Cannot deny/confirm this statement, but most of the time we see destro attacking. And therefore comes a question: are Magi/ Sorcs able to maintain their high lvl of AoE while moving thru narrow chokepoint? Coz Engi/BW in this scenario juss sit on their butts and wait for Destro to come, therefore they are in advantage.
I think if Order is attacking they'd face the same thing, but the Magus class was more or less laughed out of Destruction for years

P00D3l1v3ry

Post#588 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:05 pm

teiloh wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm
P00D3l1v3ry wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:46 pm
I think if Order is attacking they'd face the same thing, but the Magus class was more or less laughed out of Destruction for years
Aye, thats the idea and prolly Order guys know it well. Thats why they dont show up the initiative to do anything and wait for Destro to break their teeth by trying to claim a zone/fort and then they attack into demoralised and disorganised mess Destro is afterwards.
Poodie 40/80 Choppa
Poodiegit 40/60 SH

Ads
Topdude

Post#589 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:10 pm

I had hoped for a bit of RvR play this morning. Logged on, despite destro having 59% of the population, tried to go PVE to Eataine keep. Got to bridge and was met with two destro premades. Stopped and watched as they picked off stragglers and then watched as they beat 8 order, obviously in a party, easily.
Now fort, then city, but I have no interest in being farmed. No open zone to play in, guessing SCs will still be populated by OP destro....
Guess I'll check the web page later to see if order's enjoying the 1-2 hours a day they actually experience near balanced populations. :(

Ninjagon

Post#590 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:02 pm

Ok, for devs this is a popcorn thread. I assume, they have seen things like this many times befor. Fair enough.
To type more is waste of everyone's time.

Learn, adapt, overcome!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: