Recent Topics

Ads

Losing interest in the game... healers too OP

Let's talk about... everything else
Alandrian

Losing interest in the game... healers too OP

Post#1 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:10 am

It's just not fun playing when the whole game revolves around who has more healers, and you can't kill anyone because they're being healed by 20 healers. I've said it before two years before I quit playing then, and I'll say it again now, this game should be renamed Healhammer Online. I'll let someone else decide what RoR and AoR can stand for. Maybe RoR can be "Retarded overpowered Runepriests" or something. Because runepriests just stand around in one place like retard and spam one or two heal buttons.

I propose a blanket 50 - 75% nerf to all healing in the game. I wish I was trolling, because then I would be finding the game more fun, but I'm not.

Ads
Twyxx

Re: Losing interest in the game... healers too OP

Post#2 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:29 am

🤔

Nekkma

Post#3 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:46 am

Heal debuffs is a thing and fittingly they reduce heals by 50-75 %, case closed.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Alandrian

Post#4 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:50 am

Nekkma wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:46 am Heal debuffs is a thing and fittingly they reduce heals by 50-75 %, case closed.
Then they need to make it so almost every career has a heal debuff ability that you don't need to spend mastery points on to obtain.

Alandrian

Post#5 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:55 am

As if to have my point proved, I was just in Talabecland, 7 of us we went to Verantane's tower, inside were just three people but they had one healer, we almost got completely wiped by those three people just because they had a healer. Healing is just too OP in this game compared to other MMOs.

Nekkma

Post#6 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:58 am

What class are you playing and giving that healing is super strong I assume you run full glass cannon (so no FS, no dodge/disrupt, no parry and so on). As you understand, the spec remark was ironic as without having guard and quite heavily specced renown in defensive abilities most dps are just blown up before a healer can even react. Tanks are the archetype dealing with enemy burst damage, not healers.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Toshutkidup

Post#7 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:00 am

Alandrian wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:50 am
Nekkma wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:46 am Heal debuffs is a thing and fittingly they reduce heals by 50-75 %, case closed.
Then they need to make it so almost every career has a heal debuff ability that you don't need to spend mastery points on to obtain.
I would disagree and this is from a mostly solo player who doesnt have a HD...
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Vaul

Post#8 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:04 am

Alandrian wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:55 am As if to have my point proved, I was just in Talabecland, 7 of us we went to Verantane's tower, inside were just three people but they had one healer, we almost got completely wiped by those three people just because they had a healer. Healing is just too OP in this game compared to other MMOs.
Did you have a healer?
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ads
anarchypark

Post#9 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:17 am

let me guess, are you dps 2h tank ?
anyway, it's not just heal.
it's grp play. heal plus debuffs. and detaunt or guard.
accept what you'll face going solo.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Panodil

Post#10 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:28 am

Feels like this guy dont like teamplay and grouping
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot