Recent Topics

Ads

How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Let's talk about... everything else
aquilla1967

How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Post#1 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:19 pm

Simple question. How do you feel about the changes to squig herder?

Ads
Jastojan

Re: How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Mixed feelings. I do not know what was the goal of the rework. The class was simply underperfoming as dps before rework, had no place in proper WB and you had to be at least 70+ to get tools to be good at least - tools you needed to be so so compared with other dpses with equal RR and equal eq. Yes rSH was good for small scale or kitting if you had really HIGH RR and top eq! I was expecting few small buffs to the class (higher aoe dmg in BS tree maybe + some minor changes to get his whole DPS higher a bit + few buffs in QS tree maybe?) which could be enough, not a rework of the whole rSH, BUT after the announcement of so called "rework" I was very surprised and my expectations were big, to be honest. I hoped that there will be 1 valuable spec for WB play at least to be competitive with others and useful/wanted for WB leaders. I was happy to see that there is something going to happen to rSH and that devs take care. Now I do not know what was the point of the "rework" because rSH is almost same unpopular class for WB play. Mixed feelings.

Sofong

Post#3 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:29 pm

fine. good ones still good, bad ones still bad.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:33 pm

They already had disgusting damage, now they also have ranged knockdown so it's pretty much impossible to avoid being oneshot... Most BS class in the game after dps shaman/DPS am.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Akilinus

Post#5 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:33 pm They already had disgusting damage, now they also have ranged knockdown so it's pretty much impossible to avoid being oneshot... Most BS class in the game after dps shaman/DPS am.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Jastojan

Post#6 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:33 pm They already had disgusting damage, now they also have ranged knockdown so it's pretty much impossible to avoid being oneshot... Most BS class in the game after dps shaman/DPS am.
I would really like to see some vid you were oneshooted by rSH. If you dont like dmg of rSH you probably would hate SW... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgreIiE46Xg

Dekata

Post#7 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:05 pm

I hope the developers will come to their senses and correct this green OP misunderstanding

Nishka
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Jastojan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:45 pm
I would really like to see some vid you were oneshooted by rSH. If you dont like dmg of rSH you probably would hate SW... :shock:

Happen all the time when playing BW. I used to play magus as well, SW is nowhere near as annoying. And in general, playing destruction feels easier. In fact, it's so easy that it's boring.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 pm

don't like that we lost all aoe for rsh. don't like that msh has lost dmg abilities. overall more dmg but still was more fun before rework imho.

Pandastyle

Post#10 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:09 pm

Jastojan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:45 pm

two things I love about this video :D
1. how the sw is not even that high rr...imagine being rr80+ with sov and ****
2. right at the beginning the failed mara pull xD its like this for roughly 75% of all time
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot