Recent Topics

Ads

How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Let's talk about... everything else
teiloh

Re: How do you feel about Squig herders now?

Post#81 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Neverever wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:24 am WL with the notorious guardian tree was a joke and everybody who faced it during those times would confirm that. With that said WL is still a powerful class that is able to destroy many classes within it's 3sc knock down. And as you clearly stated to get the good WLs, who are usually defensive and can still chop you into two in seconds, down you need a group or zerg to be with you. What people complain is usually that it has a lot of CC tools. I agree to that on some points but what about the counter abilities and a counter class order has unlike Destro ? WL class alone is designed around that. For instance, order has 2 pounce abilities, 2 ranged knock downs. If you suggest WL is manageable with correct positioning and help of your group then isn't it true for SH and Shammies as well ? What is champ's challenge for ? Or WL M1 ? What about IB and KOTBS perma snare ? For instance, SW is in a better situation than SH when it comes to survive from the situations that you got caught and snared basically with the M1 cleanse. What are the CC tools that makes SH a lot better than SW in that sense ? It is a class( I played both after their rework) which is better than SH both on its melee and ranged phase. So I don't understand all these reproach.
You don't need a zerg to kill a WL, as they get annihilated 1v1 by most Destro classes, but in a battle with set battle lines pulling slightly back will force them to switch targets or be melted. SH has more core CC than both WL and SW combined, if both WL and SW spec for CC. And many of the SH's forms of CC are the best in class for their type (Kaboom for example is the best AOE knockback by a long shot). Order's pounce abilities are highly overrated as gap closers themselves, and Destro has 8 speed bosts vs. Order's 2, which imo are much stronger than base Pounce (without Loner).

Ads
Sponn
Suspended

Post#82 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:01 am

NSKaneda wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:07 pm I've been in enough duels during live to know one thing: in 1vs1 the class does not matter, it's all down to a player.
LMAO right cause everyone rolling a WH or WE is looking for wb play lol.

TanithScout

Post#83 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Running balanced gear and 7.7k wou helps but I've been chain crit by the finishers and Flame Arrow equivalent (?) for 1-1.5k pretty regularly. thats 3-4.5k on top of everything else they can do.

I dont mind the damage but instant high damage is rare and they seem to have an over-abundance of it.

Theyre fine overall but the high end seems too high.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Meliannia

Post#84 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:03 pm

done about 100 scens and 10 cities and seeing what ive never seen before, MSH top destro dmg and Kbs by miles,
avg City 200 destro kills, 67 by 2 MSH, 700k to 1,2mill dmg, next best guy 370k.
thats the working avg 33% of all destro kill are 2 MSH

seems to have been suped up a bit too far .

also saw a ranged SH in ekrund scen standing at order wc killed 37 solo , slayers, WLs, Ams, BWs, shads, WHs , he just stood there and massacred every1, KD kill, KD Kill, saw him do it in 3 scens h egot about 100 KB in 3 scens no deaths, didnt even have a tank or healer with him, was called Snergle or smth. It reminded me of Legolas in LOTR FOTR film Boromir's death battle on Amon Hen , the extended scene, where Legolas just stands still and wastes the entire army of uruk hai with his bow and arrows.

Shads got buffed to make them BARELY COMPETITIVE and destro went nuclear as shad DARED to kill a destro in pvp, and so they got emergency nerfed after a few days

SHs get buffed to be OP top 3 class and adds more insta-win pain to the destro melee ball and thats apparently fine as paint

Black ork front line backed up Choppas and MSH bouncing seems the new way forward for destro.

Some Gms also threatening to mute ppl in gen chat who point this out is a bit disquieting.

Hope it gets looked at, and they tone down SH a bit,
and they restore WL pounce, or make it at least able to dismount ppl, and reduce its AP if it does no dmg,
Give WL a melee pull that WORKS "Come to The Cat"
and give Slayer a melee pull "Get To da Ginga."
help shads, and AMs, and Whs a bit

then we might have a game.

scatterthewinds

Post#85 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 pm

I'm not one to complain about classes too often, but as it stands it is the most broken thing since the infamous guardian WL era. I think RSH is ok, but MSH is too tanky relative to the mobility and escape tools it has. AOE damage is fine, and to be expected from a dps class. It's really the tankiness + mobility that is the problem. It should be be one or the other.

DirkDaring

Post#86 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:16 am

It`ll be ok, I heard there`s some changes otw in two weeks.

adapter
Suspended

Post#87 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:09 am

lmao, some people just come here to tell the most ridiculous stories about how SH is an unstopable killing machine. It really didn't get any damage buff except for one or two tactics that really don't do much difference since how it was before the rework. The M1 Squigbeast already got nerfed btw.

Probably there's more people playing rSH now and that's the reason some people are getting hurt by them, was a really abandoned class by many and now they all cameback to play it again.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

wiscel

Post#88 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:16 am

Well, I've been trying the new changes for a couple of weeks now (only ranged). The only thing I like is the ranged kd. I really wouldn't mind if devs would bring back all ranged changes to the way they were.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
Stinkyweed

Post#89 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:21 pm

wiscel wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:16 am Well, I've been trying the new changes for a couple of weeks now (only ranged). The only thing I like is the ranged kd. I really wouldn't mind if devs would bring back all ranged changes to the way they were.
Agreed.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.2x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

JarlBerzirk

Post#90 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:04 pm

Sc's, solo roaming, keep takes etc it feels okay on ranged but i feel totally useless in organized WB play without aoe as ranged. The added utility does not make up for it when youre only shooting one person and then you just die as soon as you're targeted since you're the squishiest class in the game. Think im going back to meatball.